N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Chicken Flavor Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA without any corn, wheat or soy to be completely edible and digestible for puppies of any breed.
- Round puppy chew is designed specifically to help relieve sore gums and teething pain with gentle massaging action.
- Puppies find savory chicken flavor to be irresistible, helping them to chew teething ring instead of furniture.
- Fortified with DHA and beneficial fatty acids to promote a healthy brain, ideal skin health, and a shiny coat.
- Free from any plastic, nylon or rubber, and specially crafted with calcium to support optimal bone and teeth health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Rings Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$10.87Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.33Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Sticks Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 3.74-oz bag, bundle of 2$8.56Chewy Price$8.13Autoship Price
- Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Lamb & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 3-oz pouch$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods All-Natural Puppy Dental Teething Ring Original Flavor Dental Dog Treat, 6 count$9.64Chewy Price$9.16Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Pumpkin Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$8.76Chewy Price$11.29List Price$8.32Autoship Price
- Wellness Crunchy Puppy Bites Chicken & Carrots Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.27Autoship Price
- N-Bone Teeny Puppy Teething Rings Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 7 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- N-Bone Chicken Flavor Puppy Jumbo Teething Sticks Dog Treats, 7.28-oz bag$12.79Chewy Price$12.15Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Training Real Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz pouch$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Puppy Chow Healthy Start Salmon Flavor Training Dog Treats, 24-oz pouch$11.59Chewy Price$12.69List Price
- Crazy Dog Train-Me! Minis Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$5.10Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Rings Plus Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 7 count$12.03Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.43Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice flour, vegetable glycerin, gelatin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Rawhide-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1023 Customer Reviews
My puppy loves them
My puppy is about 2 1/2 months old and he loves these. They work great to get him to calm down and settle into one spot. Only issue is that he eats it so fast, the calm doesn't last long. I was nervous about the price at first (what if I bought them and he didn't even like them). I gave him a whole ring the first time and it basically just disappeared. The next time I tried to give him one, he would barely touch it. He must have been full or maybe he wasn't feeling good, because now every time I hold one up, he immediately calms down and sits to wait for it. I only give him half of one at a time. They are great to keep him busy when in his kennel. I just hold it up and say "kennel" and he knows where to go to get it. Definitely recommend it
Lab mix puppy loved these, no digestive issues
We gave these to our Lab/Boxer mix puppy while she still had a lot of her baby teeth. She still loves them, and will go in her crate easily if she knows she’s getting one as part of the deal. At 5.5mo, she’ll eat it in about five minutes, but at 3mo it took her more like 10 minutes. Have never had any digestive issues, though I was careful to only let her have one a day.
My puppy has been chewing everything and these teething rings are a life saver. I gave him one and he sat quietly chewing on it for a good 20minutes. Sturdy enough that he didn’t pull it apart and swallow it and it did not make a mess in my carpet.
teething rings don’t last long
I previously got puppy sticks and those worked terrible. Read reviews on these rings and thought they’d be a bit better and would last my puppy longer. They seem dense however, my four month old puppy gets through it within 5-10 minutes. Pretty disappointed by these ):
Longer lasting than many other digestible chews. I use these to get her in her pen before I leave and she now runs into her crate waiting for her treat! Sometimes she finishes them, sometimes she only gets halfway through before she starts napping. I would say they last 20 mins easy for her. I haven't timed it but more than the usual chews or dental sticks that last maybe 5 mins even when I tried freezing them.
a few moment's rest for me!
Our puppy has several teething things, and while these don't last all that long he does love them. I don't worry he will choke on it as he gets toward the end, like I do with cheese sticks and bully sticks, though I do keep my eye on him anyway.
Teething Schnauzer Puppy
Five month old Layla Grace is an aggressive chewer for her size and age! She goes into a “wild child witching hour” around 5pm. We give her a ring to channel and divert some energy: she loves them! Absolutely no mess and no digestive problems. These rings are a lifesaver for us!
Puppy Teething Rings
Our puppy loves to carry and gnaw these down until they are gone in about 5 minutes or so. A true treat as a bit of variety!!
great for puppies
I really like these rings for my puppy. They fill a need out there that’s a huge miss for dog tray companies …. Chew treats for tethers. I was dumbfounded by how few chews there are that are recommended for under 6mos yet this is the exact phase they require the most chews! These hit the mark and they don’t smell too bad. My senior dog, a minpin, won’t touch these with a 10’ pole but the husky puppy loves these as a treat to calm him down after he goes psycho with zoomies. They don’t last too long but I Highly recommend.
Lab mix loves it
My new rescue lab mix puppy loves these chews! He is teething and they seem to really help and he loves the flavor! The only reason I did not give it five stars is not because of the product, but because of the nature of my puppy. With him being a lab mix he wants to literally inhale everything so fast. When he chews this treat down to the point it gets small, I have to hang onto it to make sure he doesn't swallow it whole because I wouldn't put it past him to do that.