Native Pet Vet-Formulated Probiotics & Prebiotic Dog Supplement, 8.2-oz canister
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps alleviate digestive problems like diarrhea, upset stomach, gas, bloating and coprophagia.
- Formulated with a blend of probiotic strains, prebiotic fiber, and protein.
- Made from all-natural ingredients.
- Contains pumpkin and artichoke for fiber, and bone broth for a drool-worthy taste!
- Easily mix and serve with your pet’s normal meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Native Pet Organic Pumpkin Fiber & Diarrhea Relief Powder Dog Supplement, 8-oz canister$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Probiotic Max Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$59.95Chewy Price
- Native Pet Omega 3 Fish Oil Skin & Coat Health Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Bernie's Perfect Poop Cheese Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 30-oz bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Bernie's Perfect Poop Chicken Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Native Pet Allergy Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 100 count$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Ancient Elements Probiotic Bites Bison Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.97Chewy Price$24.67Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws 8-in-1 Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Multivitamin for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 1-lb$30.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 16-oz$28.90Chewy Price$28.95List Price$27.45Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$34.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Beef Broth Powder, Jeruselem Artichoke Powder...||Desiccated Pork Liver Powder, Rice Flour, Sweet Potato Powder...||Prebiotic- feeds “good bacteria”: FOS (Fructooligiosaccharide)., Probiotics- 2 Billion CFUs per scoop: Lactobaccilus Acidophilus, L. Brevis...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Rice Flour...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||N/A||N/A||Duck, Poultry||N/A|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Human-Grade, Sensitive Digestion||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
My dog seems to have on and off again loose stool. I have tried several different brands of probiotic products in an effort to try and get Jake's stool to a more solid consistency. This seems to be working, however I did have to play around with the amount he received per serving. So far so good.
Good for bad breath
I use this for one of my dogs who’s got a sensitive stomach and bad breath from her stomach (not her teeth). Her bad breath is so much better and she hasn’t thrown up since I started giving her this. My other dog doesn’t love the taste, but he doesn’t have stomach issues, so I don’t give it to him.
Dogs won’t eat
I mixed in with their food and also mixed into a broth and they would not eat either dish with this powder mixed in. Wasted food since they I’ll not eat with this mixed in. I give stars for the quality ingredients, but frustrating to spend that much money and they won’t eat it.
My husband and I use this faithfully with our lab and cockapoo. It sits well with them and between this and the healthy diet we feed, they have the most beautiful coats, healthy guts, and healthy figures. Definitely buy this!!
NP pack forever
I tried the Native Pet pumpkin digestive supplement during hospice for my dachs mix with unbelievable & fast results. So I decided to give the NP Probiotic a shot for my current 3 pups. The 12 yr old rat terrier/dachs thinks he’s got an iron stomach but doesn’t. This has helped curb some of the rank gas & bloating issues from sampling small critters in the yard. The 5 yr old chi has the most finicky belly I’ve ever dealt with & regularly deals with bile vomits & sour stomachs preventing him from eating. That’s been reduced from 1-3x a week, to 1-3x a month with just the addition of this supplement. I recently adopted a 10 yr old toofless yorkie. I knew nothing of yorkies but turns out they’ve got sensitive bellies, too. In just 10 days on the probiotic, he went from regurgitating meals 3-5x a week, to 1-2x a week. I’m sold. At this level of quality & limited ingredients, we’ll be a NP pack for life!
My furbaby's skin problems improved!
I have tried changing my furbaby's diet (limited ingredients) and after one month her skin and coat have improved significantly. My baby finally has some relief from her allergies. This is definitely on auto-ship for her.
The perfect poop just won't quit.
I've tried many probiotics for my Yorkie who has a super sensitive-GI (IBS with bouts of colitis). I was a little leery at first because this brand has fewer probiotic strains than others (only four), and seemingly loads of fiber. But this simple product has absolutely worked WONDERS! Stools are perfectly formed, with NO gurgling, gassy tummy since starting Native Pet weeks ago. In fact, I keep waiting for the perfect poop to end, and it just hasn't. My other Yorkie snubs most probiotic powders in his food (even the supposedly "odorless/tasteless" ones), but he GOBBLES down this bone broth powder--it's almost like a meal topper for him. It's also handy that there's no refrigeration required. Thanks, Native Pet, for making this simple, miracle product! NOTE: The recommended dosing is the same for all size dogs (1/2 TBS scoop), but my tiny dogs are only 5 lbs, and that seemed like WAY too much powder in their small food portions. I only give them about 1/4 tsp daily, and that's been enough to give us amazing results.
Just a bit too strong or maybe too much...
We also purchased the Bladder Chews and feel it might have been just too much for our old girl to handle since the Bladder Chews also have a probiotic in them. I wouldn't discount this product noting this... I have researched and Native Pet is topnotch. We are auto shipping the Bladder Chews. Thank you : )
Dog seems to like it
Its a bit smaller a container that i wouldve wanted BUT it does work and my dog seems to like the taste of it, i mix it around coating his food then pour some broth over it, but you can also just pour water to rehydrate the broth in the powder
Requires a lot
My dogs seem to like this but it takes a huge amount if given as directed. The probiotic packets are a much better deal. I liked that this had prebiotics in it but it's just to big a dose. Will go back to the other.