Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs& Cats, 4-oz tin
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty turkey powder supplement for dogs and cats.
- Crafted without any corn, wheat, soy or GMO ingredients.
- Formulated to help provide a layer of protection against irregular growths.
- May help promote balanced immune health, optimize overall wellness and limit blood vessels in or around growths and masses.
- Contains vital adaptogens, plants, fruits, super foods, vegetables, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fatty acids, digestive enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturPet Ligament & Muscles Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Vision + Marigold Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 16-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin & Coat Pet Supplement, 16-oz bottle$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 16-oz bottle$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Natural Doggie Cocount Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Immunity + Spirulina Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.80Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.86Autoship Price
- WoofWell Yorkshire Terriers Health Support Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 30 count$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Brain Health + Coconut Oil Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14$15.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price$14.25Autoship Price
- DoggieWater No Flavor Dog Supplement, 1-L pouch$4.79Chewy Price
- Finest for Pets Rejenease All Natural Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz jar$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Unflavored Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Noni, Espinheira Santa, Gaucatonga...||Noni, Espinheira Santa, Gaucatonga...||Sacha Inchi, Kelp, Spirulina And Maca...||EPA, DHA, Lecithin...||Wild And Sustainably Caught Mackerel, Anchovy, Herring And Sardine. Dolphin Friendly. Tested For Purity....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Jury Still out
My senior dog (14-15) has massive lipomas under her arm pit which have recently spawned others. No one wants to touch them because of the area. One vet said just amputate the leg! There has yet to be a determination of malignancy and she has had the tumours for several years. I stumbled on this organic powder and decided to give it a try. She has taken one can starting Jan 3, 2022 and is now on her second can (2/1/2022). There has been no change in tumour size. However, after a few days taking the powder her appetite increased and she is always hungry. Her coat improved and shedding reduced. So it appears to be affecting her system to some degree. NaturaPetz said for a tumour as large as this one it might take months to see a difference, but the directions say to stop for seven days after 90 days. It is inexpensive so I will try it 90 days and report again. Dog is in great spirits and loves to go for walks. I have also added ACV to her water and canned food.
Dogs wouldn’t eat
While I really wanted this to work for my two older Golden doodles, they just would not eat it. I tried mixing into their food to hide the taste but they’d just turn their nose up at their entire meal. Bummed. Could be fine for other dogs, just wasn’t a good fit for my two.
Time will tell
I have been using this for a couple of weeks and haven’t seen any change in her lump yet. Time will tell, as she has had this little lump for a couple of years. Hopefully it works since surgery isn’t an option due to heart problems.
Love this product !
I been using this product on my beagles lipoma in his neck and it was the size of a ping pong ball and now it has gone away . He has another lipoma under the top of his leg and it has gotten smaller but it’s still there . I been using the product for 2 weeks as directed . I am amazed !
To soon to tell
My dog doesn't mind it mixed into his raw diet. Too soon to tell on lumps
It really worked!!
I have an older cat that's had a growth removed from her ear. Then I found one under her arm and one on her rump. The one under her arm was large enough to see it distort her fur. My dog developed a small bump on her back, then one on her belly and yet another on her rump. Then I started using this in their wet food. The large lump on my cat went down drastically within weeks. It took a little over a month and the bumps vanished on my Maltese. Just a tiny scoop into their wet food daily until I got the results I was seeking now I just use it every few days and no lumps have returned.