Natura Petz Organics Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder Small Animal Supplement, 2-oz bottle
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Powder supplement for birds and small animals—for internal or external use.
- Crafted without any corn, wheat, soy or GMO ingredients.
- Formulated to help seal and heal all types of wounds and infections.
- May help limit inflammation, stop itching and heal surgical incisions.
- Contains potent proanthocyanins, antioxidants, saponins, alkaloids, lignans, polyphenolic compounds and diterpenes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marshall Lax Hairball Support Bacon Flavor Ferret Soft Chews, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Joint Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.90Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Marshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix Food Supplement & Dietary Aid for Ferrets, 4.5-oz bag$6.24Chewy Price$5.93Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Multi-Vitamin Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Marshall Furo-Vite Highly Nutritious Vitamin Ferret Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$8.88Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Rabbit Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$19.95Chewy Price$25.12List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Marshall Lax for the Prevention of Hairballs in Ferrets, 3-oz tube$7.48Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Science Selective Recovery Plus Liquid Syringe Small Pet Food, 0.71-oz pouch, 10 count$28.03Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Manna Pro Select Series Show Rabbit Pellet Supplement, 3-lb bag$10.96Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sangre De Grado, Scarlet Bush, Jergon Sacha. Turkey Flavored Powder||Liquid Extract Sangre De Grado. Alcohol Free. No Flavoring||Rice extract, Inulin, Dried Propionibacterium freudenreichii fermentation product...||Dried Timothy Grass, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Alfalfa Solubles...||Pediococcus Acidilactici Nrrl B-50517, Saccharomyces Boulardii 1.0+ Billion Cfu�S*Colony Forming Units. Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactose...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Ferret, Mouse||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Gerbil, Degu|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||Digestive Health, Recovery, Immune Support||Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Sensitive Digestion, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A|
|Bird Type||N/A||African Grey, Amazon, Budgie...||—||—||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
If my guinea pig has a cut on his foot, do I feed this to him, or apply it to the foot?
Answer by • Mar 29, 2021
This powder is used externally to help seal and heal all types of wounds, abrasions, rashes, cuts, hot spots and infections. It may also be used as a digestive aid and is safe to ingest, but is best used externally for cuts or abrasions.
Is this safe for rabbits?
Answer by • Jun 22, 2022
This supplement is suitable for rabbits.
does this dissolve in liquid
Answer by • May 27, 2022
The Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder will not likely dissolve in liquid, as it contains oils which generally separate in water. For external use, the powder can be mixed into a poultice and applied. For internal use, it is suggested to be mixed with wet food or home prepared food, can be sprinkled onto dry food or mixed with liquid probiotics to help aid digestive health.
Is this safe to give a ferret?
Answer by • Sep 20, 2021
This supplement is suitable for ferrets.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By opal333 on Dec 8, 2020
Works really fast
We really were glad we tried this. Our dog had a sore on his back and the vet tried for 2 months to heal it and never could. We tried this and it healed in just over a week. I will always keep this on hand