Natura Petz Organics Serenity Zen Cat Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty turkey-flavored capsule supplement for cats.
- Crafted without any corn, wheat, soy or GMO ingredients.
- Formulated to help calm and relax your anxious or stressed pet.
- May help moderate excess GABA neurotransmissions, regulate elevated heart rates and promote feelings of comfort, security and relaxation.
- Contains valepotriates, antioxidants, adaptogens, alkaloids, lignans, volatile oils, flavonoids, amino acids, glycosides, choline, quercetin, glucose and enzymes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics Get Well Soon Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Yummy Tummy Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Vitamin Ninja Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics UTI Warrior Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Turmeric The Magnificent Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Tummy Gladiator Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Joint Ease Super Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics I Feel Good! Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics I Am A Rock Star! Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Seafood Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Digest Cat Daily Enzyme Fish Flavor Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Infection Turkey Flavored Powder Urinary & Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Gelatin Capsules, Valerian Root, Pasiflora...||Valerian Root And Anise. Turkey Flavoring.||Valerian Root, Turkey Flavor.||Gelatin Capsules, Passion Flower, Lechuga (Lettuce)...||Active Ingredients: Tryptophan, L-Theanine, Organic Eleuthero Root...|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Digestive Health, Calming||Itch & Redness Remedy, Digestive Health, Calming||Calming, Nerve Care, Brain Health, Digestive Health, Senior Care||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Digestive Health, Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey||Turkey, Poultry||—|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Cat likes the taste, but it doesn't quite work
For my cat this doesn't work, I've been giving it to him for 3 weeks and was hoping to see some sort of change in his behavior but no luck. We just moved and I hope this would help with his restless pacing-meowing routine that has stopped him from being able to relax. (The smell of it is unpleasant to me but he'll eat it on dry or wet food.)
The product's ingredients are good. But, unfortunately, it's so "organic" that my cats does not want to eat it)) I have to catch and feed them)
Not a chewable
These "flavored" calming treats are actually capsules. None of my cats did more than lick it once, my dog didn't even eat it. It doesn't calm a cat to wrestle it into submission then shove a pill down its throat...
cat hates it
This has a really weird smell if I’m being honest. My cat won’t even touch her food when I mix it in. I would give it to her like a regular pill but it’s too big and I don’t want to stress her out anymore. Unsure if it even works.
Hey no worry
Am moving & my cat has to go in car for 5 day trip. Keeps him from going crazy.
Life changing for my cat
I just searched the internet high and low for any other reviews confirming that this is a *miracle* supplement. I’ve been feeling so sad for my cat, as his anxiety is so high. He jumps and hides at the slightest sound and has been terrified of my fiancé since we’ve moved in, for no reason. He only hides under the bed and has been secluded to the guest bedroom (his choice not ours) away from the rest of the family. We’ve tried everything. I was seriously considering putting him on Prozac, because it just seems like he’s living such a sad and lonely life. We figured we’d try this first just to see. TLTR: He’s only had this stuff for 3 nights, and he’s a changed cat, even in unexpected ways. He’s more social. The first night, he was slower to hide under the bed. By the second night, he just didn’t. He’s starting to come out more, and explore more. BEYOND all that, he isn’t shedding as much and the dandruff he previously had is already going away. Extremely happy with this product. I will continue using this. This company hasn’t gotten enough credit!
Calm and relaxed
We keep this for our dogs and cats for fireworks and storms. They rest and nothing bothers them. I love so many of the products from this company they really work! Like. Break it up, seal em and heal em, travel well, yummy tummy, tummy gladiator, vitamin, omega 3, life's an itch and so many more. We rescue animals and I'm a believer in this company. And especially the advice they help with and give
Calm and peaceful
I use this with my dogs and Stray Cats and love it. It works especially good when you have to travel, fireworks, before having to go to the vet. I love this product and a lot more from this company like the flea and tick topper, I celebrate life, yummy tummy and break it up Stone Eliminator