Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Duck & Green Pea Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Limited-ingredient, grain-free wet food features lean, premium-quality duck as the top ingredient.
- Single and unique animal protein source is great for kitties with sensitivities to help prevent food allergies.
- Packed with limited carbohydrate sources from peas for highly-digestible energy, and balanced omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine to help maintain healthy eyes and heart, plus broth for added hydration.
- Packed with pride in the USA and made with zero grains, artificial flavors, colors or bleached ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Duck Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5-oz, case of 24$57.12Chewy Price$62.16List Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Chicken Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5-oz, case of 24$57.12Chewy Price$62.16List Price$54.26Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Turkey Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5-oz, case of 24$57.12Chewy Price$62.16List Price$54.26Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Pate Real Rabbit Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$46.68Chewy Price$44.35Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Pate Real Turkey Recipe Natural Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$62.16Chewy Price$59.05Autoship Price
- DealFreely Rabbit Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, 12 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Rabbit Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.52Chewy Price$66.96List Price$56.54Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Rabbit Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$43.08Chewy Price$44.28List Price$40.93Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Chicken & Green Pea Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.72Chewy Price$51.98Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Whascally Wabbit Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Salmon & Green Pea Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.72Chewy Price$51.98Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Venison Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$29.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Duck Broth, Duck Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Salmon Broth, Salmon, Ground Peas...||Duck, Turkey Broth, Chicken Liver...||Turkey Recipe: Turkey, Liver, Turkey Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Beef, Turkey, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can||Can||Can, Variety Pack|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
385 Customer Reviews
Tried as substitute; kitty loves it
My cat usually eats Royal Canin's duck or rabbit formula vet diet b/c it is a single protein, limited ingredient formula and she has some food/environmental allergies/sensitivities. RC has been out of stock, of both of those, for a long while now, so I had to search for something similar as replacement. This has a similar (limited) ingredient list as RC's duck and green pea formula, with no additional chicken or fish or corn or anything added. It was tricky to find something comparable and okay for my cat, so I'm really glad I found this. She loves it. The only thing is I think it might have more salt than RC's, but if you are searching for something in a pinch that doesn't need a vet Rx, but is comparable to the limited-ingredient vet Rx diets, try this.
Natural Balance LID Duck & Green Pea Pate
This is a healthy grain & wheat free formula that has a moist consistency. (My cats are way too finicky and sometimes will not eat this. One of my cats seems to prefer chicken only). The only reason this is getting a 4 star rating is that I rarely can succeed in getting all 4 of my kitties to finish a whole can. Other than that, it is a great formula for duck lovers.
Cans Were Damaged, Dented and Some has Sludge on the Bottom
OMG!! Almost all cans were dented and some had sludge oily material on the bottom of the can. I reported it to Chewy and sent them pictures. Gross!!
Cats love it but mold????
My cats love this food and I was so happy to find it but my latest batch seems contaminated? Bummer
Wyatt and my other cats all love this food. Exceptional.
Paté - cat is not a fan
Unfortunately I didn't realize the consistency of this food was a paté (I don't see that labeled anywhere) and my cate isn't a fan of that texture. She tolerates it but doesn't enjoy it. I had hoped as a LID I'd see a difference with her allergies but I didn't notice a change. Going back to her old preferred food.
Cats dislike texture
This food was recommended for my cat with ibd. I have 3 cats and it’s easier if they are all eating the same food. My cats seemed excited to eat this. They were crying and jumping all over me for it. But once they dug in they stopped and refused to eat this. I think it’s the texture. It’s like glue. They ate it up once I mixed it with some water and some cat food in a gravy base.
This was for my old cat because he has IBS and we were trying something different. The other cats seemed to like it ok but the one that needed it turned his nose.
Natural Balance Wins the Day
I had been ordering another brand of limited ingredient pate for my cats and they would eat a little and walk away. So I found Natural Balance. I was a bit skeptical about the peas but both cats absolutely LOVE this pate. The peas are blended in, not whole. Easy for senior cats to eat. Will be ordering this product again..they do a happy dance when I open the can. They know dinner is on the way. Thanks so much!
Ltd Ingredient Diet
This food was recommended to me by my vet for my cats with allergies. They are very picky but love this! I would suggest this to everyone.