Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Duck Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Green Peas, Duck, Duck Meal...||Green Peas, Chicken Meal, Chicken...||Turkey, Chickpeas, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Starch...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Natural|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- Limited-ingredient, grain-free kibble features lean, premium-quality duck as a top ingredient.
- Single and unique animal protein source is great for kitties with sensitivities to help prevent food allergies.
- Packed with limited carbohydrate sources for highly-digestible energy, and balanced omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine to help maintain healthy eyes and heart.
- Packed with pride in the USA and made with zero grains, artificial flavors, colors or bleached ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Halo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 2$51.96Chewy Price$49.36Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Lobster Formula Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$53.88List Price$48.79Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Nude Food Poultry a Plenty Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Duck & Potato Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Indoor Grain-Free Turkey & Chickpea Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- Weruva Nine Liver with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Beef & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$66.96List Price$57.16Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Chase All Life Stages Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$22.19Chewy Price$21.08Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
378 Customer Reviews
Switched from Z/D
I decided to switch from Z/D to this. Z/D needed a script, was expensive and my cat still puked from time to time. I am pretty sure it is just how she is- I don't think she is very good at digesting hair balls, honestly. We have been on this for about 3 weeks and it's amazing! I have been trying food, mostly expensive prescription for YEARS. I am keeping my fingers crossed but I even noticed her poops are healthier and the puking is also better. I am so happy with this food.
Formula Changes and Inconsistent
I loved this cat food, but sometime in 2021 the production seemed noticeably different. The color and smell of the food was off, and when I asked the manufacturer they said no changes had been made to the recipe or process. Shortly afterwards, this particular recipe was seemingly discontinued for a short period of time. It was impossible for me to find anywhere. It seems like it's back now, but the most recent experiences I've had with it make me hesitant to trust it again.
No hair balls!!
We have been feeding our cat NB green pea and duck for 7 years. We had been unable to find it for whatever reason and switched food. Found a hair ball for the first time ever after 7 years and noticed unfavorable changes in her coat. Recently found it again but most stores are low. Please keep this available!!!
My cats like this one!!
After a search to replace their old limited ingredient food, I finally found one that does not make them vomit! They love this food and I am grateful it is out there!
I have a cat that is allergic to chicken. There aren't many truly chicken free dry foods. I was giving him Blue Buffalo Duck and potato. Blue Buffalo has been out of stock for a really long time. I found the natural balance by searching for duck and my cats are doing well on it. I recommend it for cats with chicken allergies
My inside catsv favorite
This is what I always buy for my inside cats. They all like it and it's suitable for all, no matter what their age or condition. We offer it free choice and address special dietary needs individually once a day. Ordering from Chewy is easier than driving 40 minutes to a store, only to find they're out of stock.
Absolutely her favorite dry food!
Great choice if you have restrictions. We happily buy this over and over. We mix a spoonful of canned beef for dogs into it also. It’s like a gourmet meal every time!
Mr Fussy won't eat anything else...
I don't know what's in this cat food, but it's the only food my cat will eat. He loves it! As for Chewy, delivering it to my doorstep, versus me having to shop for it in a store, is priceless.
green pea and duck
My vet suggested the green pea and duck formula for my cat who tended to upchuck at times. Since switching to this, he has done remarkably better. This didn't upset his stomach.
Cats are bonkers for this
I bought this because the chicken formula I usually buy was sold out. My cats used to leave some kibble in their bowl after each feeding, then it would get stale and I'd end up throwing a little bit out every day. Not with the duck flavor - they are members of the clean plate club every time.