Natural Balance Platefulls Chicken & Pumpkin Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gourmet, grain-free wet food features high-protein chicken and chicken broth as the top ingredients.
- Loaded with wholesome veggies like pumpkin, peas and sweet potatoes, and provides a 100% complete and balanced diet for adult cats.
- Packed with limited carbohydrate sources for highly-digestible energy, and balanced omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine to help maintain healthy eyes and heart, plus broth for added hydration.
- Packed with pride in the USA and made with zero grains, corn, soy, wheat, artificial flavors, colors or bleached ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Duck Recipe Pate, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.52Chewy Price$66.96List Price$49.71Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Turkey Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.52Chewy Price$66.96List Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Indoor Formula Duck, Chicken & Pumpkin Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.96Chewy Price$29.41Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Chicken Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.52Chewy Price$66.96List Price$56.54Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Kapi'Olani Luau Tilapia in Tilapia Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.36Chewy Price$53.88List Price$48.79Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Salmon Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.92Chewy Price$42.96List Price$36.02Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Beef Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.52Chewy Price$66.96List Price$56.54Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Oahu Luau Seabass in Seabass Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$23.68Chewy Price$26.32List Price$22.50Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Real Salmon + Sweet Potato Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Platefulls Chicken & Giblets Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Giblets...||Chicken Broth, Duck, Chicken...||Turkey Broth, Turkey, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Salmon...|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Pumpkin, Duck, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Duck, Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Indoor, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
Cats love it BUT
I have to buy very limited ingredient chicken meals for sensitive stomachs, and this food (so far) has been staying down. All 3 of our babies love this, but mommy and daddy do NOT like the pouches, hence the deduction in stars. The food has what looks like quality ingredients. Like others, I mash it up a little bit before putting down. There is also less food per ounce compared to canned foods. I personally, would pay a pinch more if there was more food per container, and if it were sold in cans. The plastic pouches store well, but it’s not easy to save some for later, because you can’t reseal. Overall, since the cats like it, I’ll buy again.
Favorite of all pouches
My 16 yr old fur ball can't wait till morning for her plateful. This is the only food that sits well with her, and she devours it plus all the others pouches. Funny thing is she is like a child, she pushes the peas to the side.
Two out of three approve
My usually finicky cat approves and the one who will eat anything doesn't like it.
Picky Cat Loves It!
I purchased this for Penny, my very very picky and tiny 8 year old cat. Penny is partly so small (only 6 lbs!) because she’s the only cat I know who’s isn’t interested in food. However, she LOVES this food! Ive tried all kinds of food for her in the past, and she’s usually just “meh” with her reaction but this stuff she’s happy for! I’ve been feeding her the salmon and pea dry food from this same company for years, so I’m happy that they have another product that she likes. The reason why I’m giving 4 stars is because I’m not convinced that pumpkin in this is actually helping Penny’s digestive system. She still seems to puke her food once or twice a week just like she did before, so I’m a little bummed because I thought this was supposed to help. But nevertheless, she likes the food so I’m sure I’ll keep buying it.
Kitties for food
They pretty much like this been buying this product a long time. Nice To have it delivered to my door and a prompt amount of time and packaged well in fact your packaging is really really good like that about chewy
Fussy cat, sometimes eats
The food looks good, and similar to other things my male cat eats. But sometimes he'll partake, others not. Who knows?
Kitty’s favorite. Oliver loves the texture of this food. He wakes me every morning and ‘encourages’ me to open a package of Natural Balance. He seems to enjoy this one the most
My one cat has bowel movement issues and read the reviews on this product and decided to try this. Long story short, this product does work. The pumpkin in this product does help my cat from becoming constipated.
Not sure what happened
My kitties started eating this food a few months ago in my attempt to try to give them a limited ingredient diet while also satisfying very picky eaters. It seemed to work for awhile but for the last week or so both of my cats have refused to eat the food. Today one of my kitties even started scratching around the bowl as if it were feces. This food isn’t cheap so I didn’t want to waste it but I finally threw it away and presented them with a different canned food that I happened to have around from the previous food they had rejected and they both gobbled it down. Not sure if there is something wrong with the batch that I’ve been serving, but I won’t be spending any more money on food that they treat like poop (literally).
Our favorite treat
My cat loves this stuff, which is good news because this recipes has pumpkin - something he needs more of to keep him healthy. He's also a picky eater, and adding pumpkin to his food isn't going to fool him.