Protect your pets and your home from pests the way nature intended with Natural Care Dog & Cat Flea & Tick Carpet Powder. Formulated with a unique and powerful blend of natural plant extracts including mint oils and geraniol, this non-staining powder kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and ants, while leaving behind a fresh, clean scent. Because it’s all natural, it’s ideal for all fabric flooring surfaces throughout your home including carpets, rugs, upholstery and pet bedding. Made in the USA and safe around the entire family including dogs and cats 12 weeks or older. A single can treats up to 800 square feet; wait one hour before vacuuming, or up to 24 hours for best results.
- Protect your pets and your home from pests the way nature intended.
- Formulated with a unique and powerful blend of mint oils and geraniol.
- Non-staining powder kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and ants; leaves behind a fresh, clean scent.
- Ideal for use on carpets, rugs, upholstery and pet bedding; one can treats 800 square feet and can be left in place up to 24 hours for best results.
- Made in the USA and safe around the entire family including dogs and cats 12 weeks or older.
Hazards to Humans: Causes moderate eye irritation. Wearing eye, mouth and glove coverings provide the best protection. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use. Prolonged or frequent repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. For external use only.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Natural Care