Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural flea and tick shampoo kills fleas, flea larvae and ticks on dogs on contact.
- Extra-strength formula lathers quickly and rinses easily with natural plant extracts for flea and tick elimination.
- Made using no harsh chemicals, alcohol or parabens.
- Safe for use on dogs 12 weeks and older.
- Leaves your dog with a naturally fresh and clean scent.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 1-gal$29.21Chewy Price$31.99List Price$27.75Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 12-oz bottle$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Prevention Waterless Bath Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$36.32Chewy Price$41.99List Price$34.50Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Plus Soothing Dog Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$69.18Chewy Price$149.99List Price$65.72Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$6.32Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- Miracle Care Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Combat Comb Topical Spot On Pet Treatment Application Tool$8.49Chewy Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 66 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.64Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.16Autoship Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$5.79Chewy Price$6.46List Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.32%, Peppermint Oil 0.45%, Clove Oil 0.72%...||—||Active Ingredients: Peppermint Oil, Eugenol (Clove Oil), Cedarwood oil...||Active: Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol Oil 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
I really like this shampoo! Smells great, lathers well, and seems to keep the bugs away.
Natural Care Dog Shampoo
Natural ingredients does the job. I also buy the Spray. The chickens also get a bath and spray with Natural Care because it does not harm them. They get the mites pretty bad so I use it on them too.
Love this product
Great product.... Very quick delivery! Thank you so much!
Works and smells amazing
I have purchased the spray and love the smell and it does help control fleas so I decided to try the shampoo and I was just as impressed. The only down side is the 10 minute wait but it gave me a chance to give my 3 dogs extra love. Definitely recommended.
I love this product
This is a great product. Kills fleas fast! The spray is even better! The only downside is that it doesn't continuously kill the fleas. However, if you're like me and are desperate to give your fur baby relief from the constant scratching and biting, without the toxic chemicals, this is an excellent choice! Highly recommend!
Used two days in a row with poor results
My two dogs had visible fleas. I bathed them in Nature Care Flea and Tick Shampoo, taking care to scrub all parts of their bodies and let them sit 10 minutes. I noticed fleas in the tub water, some dead, some alive. The next day I found live fleas on one dog so I bathed them both again in this shampoo, taking extra care to get all body parts and I let the product sit on the dogs over 10 minutes. I saw more fleas in the bath water. I was very generous; I used a whole bottle of shampoo for these four baths. On day 3 I came home to find two live fleas on one of the dogs! My house has been completely washed and vacuumed two days in a row and I'm heading into day 3 of the same routine only this time I'm NOT buying this product. I'm going to buy something more harsh which I hate to do, but who wants to go through the complete routine of eradicating fleas three days in a row? Disappointing.
Love this dog shampoo
My dog really loves this shampoo. I give him a bath using this product. It is gentle on his skin and rejuvenates him. Smell of peppermint and rosemary.
It was okay
I give it two stars bc it smells great, good formula, and some dead fleas were falling off in the bath. however, i had my dog coated in it all lathered up and the majority of the fleas i saw on her and pulled off were still alive. It helped but didn't totally get rid of them.
I use in combo with additional flea control
This shampoo leaves my dog smelling wonderful for 2 weeks or more. While this does work for fleas quite well, I use double coverage with another product.
Smells great, works good
Can't exactly give 5 stars because our dogs also wear seresto flea collars. Seems to work great. Along with the flea collar, our pets haven't gotten fleas or ticks at all. It smells amazing on our dogs. It makes the chihuahua smell like a desert, and it smells like a clove cologne on the Pomeranian.