Natural Care Flea & Tick Carpet Powder, 9-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and ants on contact.
- Natural carpet powder uses mint oil and geraniol plant extracts to kill pests without harsh chemicals.
- Powder formula won’t stain carpets, rugs, upholstery or other textiles.
- Each container treats up to 800 square feet.
- Safe for use around dogs and cats 12 weeks and older, and safe for the rest of the family, too!
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Adams Plus Flea Control Indoor Fogger, 3-oz, 3 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, 24-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$9.00Chewy Price$16.99List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- EcoSMART Yard & Kennel Flea & Tick Control, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Bobbi Panter Charlie Dog Signature Outdoor Solution Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$23.76Chewy Price$25.02List Price
- Pet Parents Pet WiPees Natural Scent Cat & Dog Ear Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 15-33 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$9.65Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.17Autoship Price
- Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Geraniol 8.3%, Cornmint Oil 0.1%, Inert Ingredients 91.6%. Diatomaceous Earth...||—||Rosemary (0.5%), Lemongrass Oil (0.5%), Eucalyptus Oil (0.5%). Inert Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate...||3-phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS...||Diatomaceous Earth, Neem, Yarrow.|
|Health Feature||—||Pest Control||—||—||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Too strongly scented for my use
Some people who have less sense of smell it would work for. My box was sealed but at least one of the containers I ordered was broken. I immediately decided I couldn't use it in my house. It still smells through the box and it's been sitting here for 4 months.
Safe and effective
Was glad to find a product I could use safely around my family and pets. The smell is a big strong at first and in places with humidity it can be difficult to vacuum up. I don’t mind tho because I know it’s getting deep down in the carpet fibers and killing fleas and the eggs and I’m sucking them up!
Before you purchase, you must know that this has a VERY STRONG SMELL -- BUT it did the trick! I haven't seen any fleas since putting it down. I think it may have even scared off some neighbors with the scent, haha! No really though, I'd recommend it for sure!
Not Worth Buying
I bought 2 containers, used as directed, including cleaning the house, and bathing my pets. I still have fleas that I'm fighting left and right. Maybe it's not the product, it just may be a nasty year for fleas.
The stuff does not work. I got it on Friday and used all three containers of it and completely covered my floors. All it served to do was make a big white mess everywhere with powder that you track everywhere you go. Does not kill fleas. The spray of this product works wonderful but the powder does not. I gave it two days until I vacuumed and nothing. Now all I have is a big mess and white stains everywhere and still had fleas in my carpet. The only reason they're not on my fur babies is because the Adams dip works great. Don't waste your money. Take the Adams dip and put it in water in a spray bottle and spray your carpet instead. That works better than this useless powder
Stinks to high Heavens
I followed all the instructions and left the powder on for 24 hours. I had to use a shop vac to get it up because my vacuum cleaner literally died trying to get it up. The dust is so fine it got all over my house, including rooms with the doors closed. (I only have 1 room of carpet on the very far end of my house). The smell is incredibly strong, like citronella and Palmarosa flowers. It gave me a terrible headache and I was afraid it would affect my cats so I had to lock them up. 3 days later and it still stinks. I wanted something natural but I don't think this worked any better than my own concoction of Cedarwood oil and water spray.
Safe to use
It's a good product didn't bother my son or my dog and had no harsh oder but didn't help with the fleas in my spare room
not for me
I am disappointed this did not work better and the smell is very offensive. I have to change my vac cleaned bag and the vac still reeks of this odor.
I'm not sure if it works I'm writing this just after applying it. It said to leave on 24hrs before vacuuming for best result...the smell is strong especially in a small apartment. I vaccumed after 8 hours....couldn't stand smell any longer. My vacuum blew out the fine powder as I vaccumed to whole house was covered in dust. It was like a bomb. Messy it had better work after the mess it made.
Product is good. Scent is so-so.
I was looking for a natural flea carpet powder and this seemed like it would fit the bill. About us: We have a very active 14 month old (human) and 2 senior dogs (15yo Yorkie and 8yo EM). I did not want to use anything that would poorly affect any of the babies. I used this product around our dogs' bed, behind and around the couch where they like to lay. The product came out of the shaker fairly well. There was not a lot of fine dust in the air that I could see. I will say that the scent was pretty overpowering and it didn't smell "good" or "bad." Kind of citrusy, but not as good as the Vet's Best line of products. Now, if it smelled like garbage truck juice but worked amazingly then it would still be worth it. Since you have to leave it down for an hour or more I put it out before heading to breakfast. (No way we could leave it for 24h). Vacuuming took forever and I made sure to empty the bin at least once per section to keep the suction strong. Emptying the vacuum bin in the trash bag did create some clouds of dust so I made sure to try and cover the top of the bin and hold the trash bag closed to alleviate some of that problem. I have a second container and will use it but I wish this stuff smelled a little better. I've considered mixing it with some normal carpet fresh powder to see if that might help. -Summary- Natural -- Not much dust (but still consider a mask if you are sensitive) -- Scent was strong -- Good value --