The Natural Cat: The Comprehensive Guide to Optimum Care
About This Item
The Natural Cat: The Comprehensive Guide to Optimum Care is the holistic bible for cat caregivers, now updated and expanded to address the many new discoveries in holistic pet care, the latest advances in holistic care for cats, updated statistics, new diet guidelines and health care recommendations and how to find a holistic veterinarian.
This comprehensive guide combines classic and reliable advice on a wide variety of kitty care topics, including grooming, neutering and spaying, common feline health problems, elder cat care, behavioral problems, emotional bonding, and all the most current information you need to naturally nurture a happy, healthy cat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- 51 Puppy Tricks: Step-by-Step Activities to Engage, Challenge, & Bond with Your Puppy$8.58Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- The Dog Tricks & Training Workbook: A Step-by-Step Interactive Curriculum to Engage, Challenge, & Bond with Your Dog$16.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- The Honest Kitchen Dog Obsessed, A Guide to a Happier, Healthier Life for the Pup You Love$14.34Chewy Price$19.47List Price
- The Sibley Guide to Birds, Second Edition$21.28Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- The Whole Pet Diet: Eight Weeks to Great Health for Dogs & Cats$6.46Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- The Cat Behavior Answer Book$9.47Chewy Price
- 97 Ways to Make a Cat Like You$2.65Chewy Price
- 101 Uses For A Bulldog$14.95Chewy Price
- Mission Impawsible$4.94Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- The Dogist Puppies$4.80Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Family Dog: A Simple & Time-Proven Method$17.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Cat care information
Very informative and covers all cat issues and diseases
Worth every penny
This book provided all the information I needed to successfully move with my two cats across the country over four days. It has provided information to monitor the health of my cats and to treat minor health issues. I highly recommend this book.
Opened My Eyes!
I thought I knew a lot about cats before I read this book. But Anitra Frazier’s book opened my eyes to the needs of cats and how to care for them. Her tips on grooming showed me how to give my cats a quick groom every day that just takes a couple of minutes vs rarely grooming them BC I thought I had to spend 20 minutes a day grooming each cat. Her information about food and litter was a real education. She has a deep and abiding love for cats which comes out in this book, reached out to me and made me a better pet parent. Now, when someone I know gets a cat, I give them a copy of this book.
I did not find this helpful at all. Infact what I did read angered me.
Falls Short Of Other Comparable Cat Sources
I have two other cat books which I find highly useful; this one can definitely stay off my bookshelf. For one if you're looking for a raw food recipe and are a bit of a purist like myself (i.e. not using too many added vegetables, bran, etc.) you won't find that here. There is some other good information here but you kind of have to sift through the outlandish and useless stuff to find it. Not worth it in my opinion.
This is a book every cat caregiver should have. A full of useful information to help your cats have healthy, happy life. Instead of always relying on the vet and pharmaceutical, there are many things we can do to keep them healthy. Highly, highly recommended!