Natural Chemistry De Flea Carpet Powder combines food-grade diatomaceous earth with essential oil extracts to provide exceptional defense against—and eradication of—most pest and parasite insects. Safe to use directly on the coat of dogs of any age, as well as on carpeting, upholstery and nearly any other surface around the home. And it’s easy to use. Simply shake on surfaces to shrug off fleas, ticks, bed bugs and more.
- Natural, essential-oil treatment for carpets and dogs.
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks, bed bugs and other pet and parasite insects.
- Safe to use directly on your dog's coat as well as on carpeting, upholstery, furniture, rugs, and other surfaces in the home.
- Exclusive formulation of natural cinnamon oil and food-grade diatomaceous earth.
- 100% free of harsh chemicals.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children.
FIRST AID: In case of contact with eyes, flush with cool water, remove contact lenses, if applicable, and continue flushing. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. In case of contact with skin, flush with cool water and wash with soap and water. Obtain medical attention if irritation persists. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting. Obtain medical attention. Never give anything by mouth if the victim is unconscious or is convulsing.
New look, same great formula! This product has recently undergone a packaging change. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
See all items by Natural Chemistry