Natural Chemistry De Flea Shampoo for Dogs uses safe ingredients to kill fleas in their tracks. Made without pyrethrin based pesticides, this shampoo works to defeat fleas, ticks and lice on contact. The unique formula softens the waxy exoskeleton of pests, making them vulnerable—and, even better, parasites can’t become resistant so the shampoo never loses its effectiveness. Safe for dogs and puppies this non-toxic wash remains fully effective and can be used in conjunction with spot-on control products.
- Easy-to-use shampoo kills fleas and lice on contact.
- Works on all stages of the insect’s life-cycle and can be used in conjunction with spot treatments.
- Pests can’t build-up a tolerance so this shampoo will never lose effectiveness.
- To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Safe and non-toxic, this shampoo is ideal for dogs and puppies.
Do not apply directly to eyes, mouth or nose of the animal.
It is vital for young puppies and to maintain a normal body temperature. Take precautions to provide a warm environment during and after bathing. Do not use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Natural Chemistry