Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Shampoo for Cats, 16-oz, bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills fleas and ticks on contact without harmful chemicals.
- Does not interfere with spot-on flea treatments and is designed to work for up to 7 days.
- Safe for use on cats from all life stages, from kitten to adult.
- Contains natural ingredients that work together to provide natural flea protection.
- Also helps combat black flies and mosquitoes.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Flea Comb for Cats$6.99Chewy Price
- Natural Chemistry De Flea Pet & Bedding Spray for Cats, 8-oz spray$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Flea Spray for Cats, 8-oz, spray$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Plant Based Formula Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Advantage Flea Treatment Spray for Cats, 8-oz bottle$12.98Chewy Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Cheristin Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 1.8 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, 5-9 lbs, & Ferrets, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$44.98Chewy Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Le Salon Essentials Flea Cat Comb$4.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Active Ingredients: 0.150% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....||—||Active: Pyrethrins 0.05%, N-Octyl-Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide 0.50%, Pyriproxyfen 0.01%...|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
For the person whose bottle was broken/spilled: Contact Chewy for a replacement!! The others who complain about it being "watery" or "doesn't 'foam up': "Foam" isn't necessary for a "cleaning agent" to work. -- For ME,... I *LIKE* that it is 'thin'/watery: I can control where it goes (not in the cat's eyes!) -- I *LIKE* that is doesn't 'foam' everywhere: I don't have to rinse the cat for 10 minutes. -- Our 24-lb, orange-tabby, medium-haired, Maine Coone cat did NOT like getting wet, but... he danged-sure felt better when we were done. (...and his fur feels wonderful!!) -- We used Over Half a Bottle on Charlie. I'm not worried about the expense: IT WORKS.
Bottle came with the seal broken, leaked product (noticeable portion of the bottle is missing) and the label is all soggy. Smells awful- not able to use this on my pet because of how awful it smells. And 1/3 of the bottle is missing anyway.
We love it!
We love this shampoo & the spray as well! It has a wonderful scent and is so gentle we can use it on our kittens as well as our adult cats. This is one of our "go to" products here in our cattery!
Natural Chemistry flea shampoo for cats
This stuff is awful. It does not lather. It does not have a pleasant smell. It did not get my boy clean. I do NOT recommend this product. In fact I am going to the pet store to pick up a bottle of good shampoo.
Thank you very much
Thank you guys you are doing great job My cat is very happy and I’m happy with him .. Sincerely Marina U.
Smells and works great
I've been using this for almost 6 years and I love it. It works very well, leaves my kitties coat soft and silky. I prefer to bathe them rather than being on a toxic formula to keep the fleas away. My kitties have not had fleas in years. I will say that if your kitty has really bad fleas, this may not work as well. This is better for mild flea issues.
I absolutely love this product! It killed the fleas on the first try but I'm even more impressed by how soft my cats fur is! OMG I can't stop petting him. The best flea shampoo for cats hands down.
Awesome smell, wish the shampoo was thicker and less watery. But does the job.
Works Great But Cats Did Not Like!
The shampoo worked great and killed some fleas on contact. Unfortunately one of my cats is very sensitive to the fragrance of it which has caused behavioral problems towards the other cat, hence now I have stopped using the shampoo. Other than that, it works fine and gets the job done.
very good product
I picked up this shampoo by reading all the reviews and am glad. It works good, has a pleasant smell, am happy for trying this shampoo. If needed, will buy again.