Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs With Oatmeal, 16.9-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with natural cinnamon oil, clove oil and cedar oil which kills fleas, ticks, black flies, and mosquitoes by contact and is fully effective on fleas for up to 7 days.
- Can be used around all ages of dogs from puppies to adults.
- Contains oatmeal proteins that moisture, nourish and revitalize dry coat and will leave the coat soft and smooth.
- To improve results, rub into pet’s coat and rinse after 5 minutes. Be sure that the entire pet is treated including hard to reach areas, such as between paws.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Herbal Flea Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.49Chewy Price$13.54List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 5-gallon pail$215.96Chewy Price$205.16Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 16.9-oz bottle$8.90Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Anti-Flea Easy Spray Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$10.44Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.92Autoship Price
- Harris Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$7.17Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Arava Dead Sea Pet Spa Flea & Ticks Botanical Adult Dog Shampoo, 13.5-oz bottle$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- TropiClean Maximum Strength Natural Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PetArmor Flea & Tick Hawaiian Ginger Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$6.83Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.49Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Oatmeal Shampoo For Dogs, 18oz$9.34Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 1-gal bottle$78.55Chewy Price$99.99List Price$74.62Autoship Price
- Evolution Dog Flea Comb$8.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, N-Octyl Bicyclopheptene Dicarboximide...||N/A||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Love the container itself but the handle that snaps it shut was broken when we got it out of the box
Good smelling shampoo
This is real good shampoo that makes your dog smell good and treats the bugs. I use it in combination with another dog shampoo because it does not lather a lot. But, why in the world does dog shampoo cost over twice as much a people shampoo? Really?
great all around
Kills fleas on contact and keeps ticks away. Smells good if you like natural scents. I love it.
Dont buy worst dog shampoo I ever bought
Worst dog shampoo I ever bought. Watery took a half a bottle just to get a lather... Don't buy it... I have a chihuahua.
Smells Good, No Lather
It smells really good and the fleas came off the first time. But there's no lather and I can't tell if I'm getting him thoroughly coated. After second bath there's more fleas on the poor doggy. Going to try something different.
I love this because it smells great. It smells like clove and cinnamon.
Horrible Smell and Watery
This product smells horrible and when you go to dispense the solution, it comes out as straight water. I tried to put it in my hands before placing on my dog and there was nothing to the solution.
Protects and smells great
It has a very pleasant smell compared to others and does not irritate my dog's sensitive skin. Since it is rather watery. I apply it with a wash cloth to best control so that I won't spill on the ground.
One shampoo and they were gone
I live in Florida with my yorkie. Although he had been given his monthly flea & tick pill, he was gnawing on his little legs like they were chicken. I checked him thoroughly, I didn’t see any fleas at first. All of a sudden I saw a live one go up his leg! I ordered this based on previous reviews and it worked wonderfully. My pup is not feasting on his little chicken legs anymore! Happy Momma
will not buy again
NOT WORTH THE MONEY I GAVE HERE A BATH TWICE A WEEK SEE NO DIFFRENTS