Natural Chemistry Natural Oatmeal & Chamomile Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz, bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Leaves coat soft, shiny and tangle free and is a compliment to any Natural Chemistry's Natural Dog Conditioners
- Specifically formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal and Chamomile to provide rich conditioning while soothing and nourishing skin and coat
- 100% All natural, pH balanced, fragrance free, paraben free, biodegradable, soap free
- Soothes and speeds healing of dry, irritated skin and moisturizes while revitalizing dry coats.
- Will not wash out spot-on" flea & tick protection"
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ConairPRO Dog Nail Clippers, Small$8.07Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Earthbath Wild Cherry Puppy Spritz, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Nootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Rejuvenating Formula Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$56.24Chewy Price$53.43Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Waterless Dog Bath, 5-oz bottle$9.36Chewy Price$8.89Autoship Price
- Natural Chemistry Natural Lavender Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz, bottle$10.46Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.94Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Ears All Right Dog & Cat Gentle Cleaning Lotion, 4-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Tea Tree Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.01Chewy Price$15.95List Price$5.71Autoship Price
- Nootie Warm Vanilla Cookie Moisturizing Formula Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$11.94Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.34Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Super Bright Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Shedding Comb$5.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- FURminator Finishing Comb For Dogs, Large$9.19Chewy Price$11.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleaners, Arcylates Copolymer...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Acrylates Copolymer...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Glycerine...||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Nice sized bottle not sure how well it does on my dog skin. But great size!
Great buy for puppies
I like the product along with this conditioner by another company works well together.
Love this shampoo
This is a great product. It smells wonderful and makes my dog's coats very shiny .
They look wonderful
I looked for something that would stop them from itching and their hair feels so good. They look perfect! I can't stop touching and rubbing them because the are so soft and the itching has been reduced.
I love this natural shampoo and won’t use anything else for my Boston Terrier. It’s gentle, but keeps her skin & coat super soft and shiny. I’ve been using it for several years now and I’ve tried others and wasn’t impressed. Lathers well and rinses clean. Even brightens her white spot better than a brightening shampoo I tried.
I can’t speak to whether this works because I haven’t used it yet and doubt I ever will. It smells awful, like a bottle of children’s bubble stuff. The only good thing I can say is it’s not as runny as the conditioner. I ended up going to a store and buying a different shampoo to wash my dog instead. I’ll keep this in case I ever run out of shampoo and have no backup but it’ll have to be a major emergency for me to brave the awful smell of this product, let alone subject my dog to it. I never write product review but this one was so bad I had to warn others.
Shiny, Healthy, Soft Coat
my pup has really dry skin and an extra course wiry kind of fur. bath time used to be something I dreaded, because while he needed to get clean, it'd be too hard on his skin and fur. this stuff along with the matching conditioner is changing that!
My dogs feel so soft and smell so good after using it. It's really a great product.
Keep your dog from scratching
This shampoo is excellent if your loved pet has sensitive skin or allergies. He doesnt scratch or try rolling on his back after his bath. His fur is soft and silky Love this product
Great bath day
I love this shampoo. I have used it for about three years. Originally bought for my elderly dog that had a lot of skin issues. It really helped her back. She has since passed away but I will continue to use for my other dogs since it worked so well for her.