Natural Chemistry Natural Yard & Kennel Spray, 32-oz, spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to kills fleas, ticks, black flies, and mosquitoes by contact.
- Can be used around animals of all ages and is great for use on yards, kennels, pool and patio areas, outside surfaces, trees, shrubs and more.
- Crafted with natural oils from cinnamon, clove and cedar.
- Easy to administer spray bottle allows for quick application – just turn nozzle to spray and apply product to insects directly or to areas where insects live and hide.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EcoLogic Lawn & Yard Insect Killer Spray, 32-oz$15.59Chewy Price
- Cutter Essentials Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$13.15Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 32-oz bottle$31.31Chewy Price$34.00List Price$29.74Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.00Chewy Price$32.30Autoship Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Yard & Garden Insect Killer, 24-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.63Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.75Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Powder, 3-lb jar$39.95Chewy Price$37.93Autoship Price
- TickCheck Tick Remover Value, 3-pack$4.99Chewy Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||Clove Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil...||Bifenthrin 0.30%.||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Wanted to love this. Smelled good. Bottle did not work at all and was difficult to even try to turn on with all the adjustment nozzle was made. Huge design flaw. Order this to have on hand awhile ago so not sure if the design has changed.
Seems to work
In early spring started finding TINY ticks crawling on our dogs feet after going outside most days. We sprayed this, and saw only one or two since then (and it's been about a month). It smells good, too, but the smell made my dog go a bit crazy sprinting around when she went out a few hours later after it was dry. (The smell mostly dissipates in a day or two.) I have already repurchased and will continue to use this.
This product works really well and smells absolutely wonderful!!! My kids are in heaven when I put an application on our yard
Natural yard and kennel spray
It works pretty good, I sprayed it all around the doors and windows and doors, and it keeped the bugs out of the house
I hope this spray works will update my review in a week but it smells wonderful and bottle easy to use.
Another great product
Love every thing about this product only thing I do t like isvthat it doesn’t come in a larger amount luke by the gallons ordered theee of this gave my son one to use and he loves it!
Great Flea and Tick Spray
I buy this frequently and since I have been using it, I haven't had any problems with fleas or ticks. Prior to using this, they were both major problems. Easy to use, smells great and work wonderfully and it is non-toxic.
It works great and it smells nice. We use it on our artificial grass area and around the entire yard haven't had any more problems with bugs in the yard. I would definitely recommend using Natural chemistry.
best yard spray.
best yard spray I have every used. Tried a different one this year and it did not work. I have ordered Natural chemistry again and will only use it from now on.
Very effective yard spray
This spring, probably due to the extremely wet and snowy winter, our collie's yard was full of grass ticks. I was taking 3 to 4 off of her a day. Even with her heavy winter coat, they still found their way to her face and top of her head or behind her ears. I ordered the Natural Yard and Kennel Spray from Chewy and got to work. After the first treatment, I only found 1 tick in 2 days. After the second treatment (3 days later since it rained), I found 1 very small, probably just hatched, tick. I sprayed her yard again 3 days ago and no ticks since. This has a lovely spicy fragrance of cloves and cedar and compared to other yard sprays I have tried in the past, its efficacy is 100% better, probably because the ingredients are oil based and not just water based. It dries quickly and does not bother her at all, but best to let it dry to prevent eye irritation if your dog loves to roll in the grass as mine does. I will be ordering this product again and hopefully with more use this spring, the tick population with be conquered for the season. Very easy to use as well. Just connect to your garden hose and turn it on.