Natural Chemistry Ruffled Feathers Bird Bath Cleaner & Deodorizer, 8-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly effective, natural formula cleans and deodorizes for softer, brighter plumage
- Designed for daily misting, bathing and plumage care
- Contains safe, naturally based enzymes
- Cleans and revitalizes skin, while keeping oil glands clean and open
- May reduce excess plucking or molting in certain instances
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- JW Pet InSight Inside the Cage Bird Bath, Regular$8.25Chewy Price
- Microbe-Lift Soy-Based Birdbath & Statuary Cleaner, 32-oz bottle$20.52Chewy Price$26.70List Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Upland Bird Bath, Antique Bronze$138.99Chewy Price$172.50List Price
- Green Goo Poultry Castile Wash, 12-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Professional Pet Products Feather Fancy Bird Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price
- Microbe-Lift Bird Bath Clear Solution, 4-oz bottle$9.65Chewy Price$10.95List Price$9.17Autoship Price
- Little Farmer Products Coop Right Chicken Dust Bath, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Lixit Splash Giant Bird Bath$36.10Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Small & Medium Bird Bath$7.97Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Bird Banquet Original Formula Mineral Block Beak Conditioner, 1-block$5.23Chewy Price$4.97Autoship Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Frog Bird Bath, Antique Bronze$112.99Chewy Price$172.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Natural Enzymes, Organic Stabilizers.||Purified Water, Humectants, Emulsifiers...||Water, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate...||Water (Aqua, Eau), Organic Potassium Cocoate...|
|Bird Type||Lovebird, Parrot, Parakeet...||Parakeet||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon...||Chicken|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Not bad for me
I used this spray for my budgie petunia and it worked, but it always left her feathers looking greasy it took a couple days of her cleaning herself for it to go away However now, with my cockatiel Luna, (she’s white and brown) it seems to make her feathers brighter and cleaner Not sure if it’s cuz of the two very different sizes of birds, but otherwise the spray did it’s job :)
Product Irrirated my Birds' Eyes
This product irritated my birds' eyes. I tried it a couple of times on my birds, avoiding their head, eyes, and beak as the directions state. But that's what birds use to preen. I don't think it's safe and it's not worth the risk.
Leave their feathers looking very clean and vibrant
Only one of my 3 budgies takes baths on her own so I bought this spray to use on the other two. After one use their feathers already started to look cleaner and more vibrant. I highly recommend.
Smells of Creosote
This is not good to spray ON birds...Had chickens-- to clean coop we used creosote.. it is to clean perches, roosting places-- Chickens do not preen feathers, so they don't run feathers thru their mouths-- parrots DO. Creosote should not be ingested. I ended up with two bottles of this stuff-- won't use it.
The best bird bath ever for cleaning your birds.
Works really good. The birds love it when we use it and they are so refreshed
I love this product. It's so great. I know my bird wants to take a bath but, I can't find a special dish for him to take a bath in. He has one in his cage, but, he's a ring neck dove, and so this helps him to take care of his feathers. I still need to find something big enough for him to take a bath in.
Awesome and noticed a difference in a day
Wish it came in larger sizes. I have several birds.
Isn't helping my bird
I spray on my birds feathers every night and doesn't seem to be helping yet. Other than that the bottle was wrapped up tight no leaking.
Good for my Grey
I need to spray my Grey daily, or he picks his feathers. Prior to trying this I was using aloe and water to soothe his skin. This bath spray seems to soak his feathers more completely and so he seems happier. Must admit, it is a bit difficult to avoid his head area with spray as the directions state.
Helped my Cockateil
This stuff is really helping getting my cockatiels feathers clean and looking good.