Natural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps moisturize chapped, rough, dry dog paw pads and helps protect against extreme conditions.
- Paw-fect for treating and healing wounds, scars, paw allergies, hyperkeratosis, dry elbows and more!
- Made with moisturizing ingredients like jojoba oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E.
- This vegan, organic, fragrance-free formula is made without artificial preservatives or harmful ingredients.
- Safe for canine companions of all ages, breeds, and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 2-oz tin$17.95Chewy Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Snout Soother Dog Healing Balm, 4-oz tin$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Skin Soother Dog Healing Balm, 2-oz tin$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Calming Hemp Paw & Nose Lotion Dog, 4-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Ruff Relief Nose & Paw Dog Balm, 1.75-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Natural Dog Company Dog Wrinkle Balm, 4-oz tin$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$6.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog & Cat Paw Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Makondo Pets Paw & Nose Dog Cream, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Forticept Paw-Forte Antimicrobial Paw & Nose Dog & Cat Protection Balm, 3-oz tin$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Dog Moisturizer, 8-oz tin$7.92Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Bag Balm, Beeswax, Canauber Wax, Propolis, Lanolin.||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil...||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Almond Oil...||Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
The product smells nice but that’s about it. I haven’t noticed any changes to my dog’s paws despite applying this 2-3x a day everyday for the past couple of weeks. I think that if it was a bit thicker it might work a little better. But once the wax melts on, it is so thin that it doesn’t do much
Vegan Free Paw Balm
This comes in a nice tin with a good solid lid enclosure. The paw balm has a light scent to it nothing strong or over powering.slid your finger across the paw balm and glide across the dogs paw pads.Would have given 5 stars but i just started using the product.
Not for allergies
I purchased this in hopes of helping my dog to stop licking/chewing at his paws and calm down the inflammation. However, he seemed to LOVE this product and licked/chewed them more. His paw pads became super soft and smooth so I would recommend this for winter use but not for preventing allergy inflammation.
very nice balm
I bought this for my dog who has hyperkeratosis on her toe. Occasionally it gets dried out and the skin cracks and bleeds. I read that keeping the skin clean and hydrated could help, and I found this product. There were good reviews on the brand’s website so I decided to try it out. The packaging is super cute. The balm itself feels buttery and melts down nicely as you apply it. It smells good too. A little goes a long way, but I like to slather it on. I rub the excess onto my nails and cuticles. After a couple days of using it I can see a difference in the affected area. Definitely a fan! I like to apply it after a walk so my dog is tired and won’t try to lick it off right away.
soft happy paws
Paw soother is amazing! it keeps my dogs paw pads so soft. I just rub it on after ever nail trim. Pawtection is also amazing to protect the paw pads from the elements when outside.
it works great
This Paw soother is perfect for dogs that are outside a lot and have crusty dried out paws! It’s really easy to apply and
This seems to work to soften paws, but dog licked more with it on so we discontinued use. We have found the Burt's Bees lotion to work well with less licking. Smell is nice and not strong.
A Soothing Heal
Its great if your dog has dry paws. It has a great smell and it smooths out the dryness of the paws.
My daughter's dog pads were irritated. He was always licking them. She tried many different things. Nothing would help it. I ordered this for her and it is working great.