Natural Doggie Cocount Oil Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains only organic, non-GMO, cold-pressed, unrefined coconut oil.
- Helps support your pooch’s healthy skin and shiny coat.
- May assist in reducing allergies while increasing nutrient absorption.
- Can help soothe hot spots, wounds, dry skin and bites and stings when applied topically.
- May help prevent and treat yeast and fungal infections.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TerraMax Pro Extra Strength Dog Hip & Joint Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- Annamaet Impact High Energy Dog Powder Supplement 1-lb pail$33.77Chewy Price$35.99List Price$32.08Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Large Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$69.97Chewy Price$89.97List Price$66.47Autoship Price
- Replenish Dog Water Recovery All-Natural Dog Powder Supplement, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PetAg Linatone Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32-oz bottle$37.39Chewy Price$35.52Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Liqui-Tinic 4X Liquid Supplement, 1-gal bottle$177.35Chewy Price
- Davis TheraCoat Dog & Cat Supplement, 14.1-oz jar$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Probiotic Dog Formula, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Adult Dog Supplement, 90 count$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Cranberry Chews Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Dog Supplement, 30 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Coral Calcium & Trace Elements Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$16.94Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure Virgin Unrefined Premium Coconut Oil||Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil, Crude Fat, Moisture, Omega 3, EPA, DHA||60% Sardine, 40% Anchovy, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).||Ground Flaxseed, Dry Whey Protein Concentrate, Ground Beef Bone...||100% Certified Organic Icelandic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum).|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A||Organic|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
The best coconut nut might not work for every dog but for mine did him wonders he’s a Great Pyrenees mix and he use to shed a lot and now he doesn’t shed his fur looks super healthy doesn’t fall out. He usually has allergies where he scratched his lips but he stopped doing that. If this product doesn’t work for you try a different coconut oil brand for dogs but this is really good for them.
this might be good for other dogs but not for our pit Libby, after putting it on her feet they got redder & she licked more.
Was hoping easier to use
The description says liquid and I was hoping it would be easier to use. But it is fully solid. Plus the instructions are so small I can’t even read them with my reading glasses on. Just but coconut oil at the grocery store. A lot less expensive!
Amazing miracle saver
Must we say this stuff is soo good that we got A second one along with some others things my baby has been doin whole lotta less Scratching/itching since I’ve been adding it to his diet pln! Thanks chewy!
This has been helpful
My girls dog is super itchy and it drives me nuts. I put a little bit of this on there and her dog acts better, less itching and it seems to be more active. Beau likes eating it, probably cause it’s all slimy like. I usually put it on his food. Good product.
This product is the best! There is no coconut oil smell. My dogs know what they are about to get when I open the cabinet. It's a real treat for them!
AMAZING LOVE IT
I use it for my dogs dry nose. I’ve seen improvements. The best part is that it’s organic and not harmful when she tries to lick it off!
no smell of coconut oil
this product so strange. no any coconut oil smell. my dog doesn't eat it. after i use to his paw care.