Natural Doggie Cocount Oil Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains only organic, non-GMO, cold-pressed, unrefined coconut oil.
- Helps support your pooch’s healthy skin and shiny coat.
- May assist in reducing allergies while increasing nutrient absorption.
- Can help soothe hot spots, wounds, dry skin and bites and stings when applied topically.
- May help prevent and treat yeast and fungal infections.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Maggie Skin & Coat Pet Supplement, 16-oz bottle$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs& Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Adult Dog Supplement, 90 count$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Soft Chews All-in-One Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Controlled Labs Pets Orange Oximega Fish Oil Skin & Coat Support Smoked Salmon & Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$25.94Chewy Price$25.97List Price$24.64Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Immunity + Spirulina Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Soothe Skin & Coat Health Salmon Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz jar$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Skin & Coat Seasonal Allergies Dog Supplement, 7.1-oz tub$38.49Chewy Price$42.99List Price$36.57Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 454g container$38.71Chewy Price$48.39List Price$36.77Autoship Price
- Lexelium Fur & Coat Enhancer Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$28.99Chewy Price$32.00List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Dog Supplement, 7.4-oz bag$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure Virgin Unrefined Premium Coconut Oil||Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil, Crude Fat, Moisture, Omega 3, EPA, DHA||Premium Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring, and Mackerel||Hemp Seed oil, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, Coconut oil...||60% Sardine, 40% Anchovy, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Heart Care...||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||N/A||Natural||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
The best coconut nut might not work for every dog but for mine did him wonders he’s a Great Pyrenees mix and he use to shed a lot and now he doesn’t shed his fur looks super healthy doesn’t fall out. He usually has allergies where he scratched his lips but he stopped doing that. If this product doesn’t work for you try a different coconut oil brand for dogs but this is really good for them.
this might be good for other dogs but not for our pit Libby, after putting it on her feet they got redder & she licked more.
Was hoping easier to use
The description says liquid and I was hoping it would be easier to use. But it is fully solid. Plus the instructions are so small I can’t even read them with my reading glasses on. Just but coconut oil at the grocery store. A lot less expensive!
Amazing miracle saver
Must we say this stuff is soo good that we got A second one along with some others things my baby has been doin whole lotta less Scratching/itching since I’ve been adding it to his diet pln! Thanks chewy!
This has been helpful
My girls dog is super itchy and it drives me nuts. I put a little bit of this on there and her dog acts better, less itching and it seems to be more active. Beau likes eating it, probably cause it’s all slimy like. I usually put it on his food. Good product.
This product is the best! There is no coconut oil smell. My dogs know what they are about to get when I open the cabinet. It's a real treat for them!
AMAZING LOVE IT
I use it for my dogs dry nose. I’ve seen improvements. The best part is that it’s organic and not harmful when she tries to lick it off!
no smell of coconut oil
this product so strange. no any coconut oil smell. my dog doesn't eat it. after i use to his paw care.