The Natural Vet Finally Something That Works Insect Control Spray, 32-oz bottle
About This Item
- Gives your furry friends a fighting chance against biting insects.
- This long-lasting concentrated formula makes a gallon.
- Doesn’t wear off easily, instead lasting for hours.
- All natural for overall well being.
- Formulated without pyrethrins or citronella.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sav-A-Caf Sav-A-Chick Flock Guard Poultry Supplement, 12.3-oz pouch$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Liquid B-12 Premium Poultry Supplement, 1-pt bottle$21.61Chewy Price$21.95List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Bovidr Laboratories Nutri-Drench Poultry Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Rooster Booster Liquid B-12 Premium Sheep & Goat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Fresh Eggs Daily Poultry Probiotics Balanced Mix Chicken & Duck Supplement, 6-lb jar$52.95Chewy Price$50.30Autoship Price
- Rooster Booster Multi-Species Liquid B-12 Livestock Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Probiotic Poultry Supplement, 10-lb bag$59.33Chewy Price$56.36Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Show & Wellness Goat & Sheep Supplement, 10-lb bag$31.20Chewy Price$29.64Autoship Price
- Sav-A-Caf Sav-A-Lam Sheep Milk Replacer, 4-lb pouch$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Electrolyte Poultry Supplement, 10-lb bag$78.08Chewy Price$74.18Autoship Price
- Save-A-Caf Sav-A-Lam Sav-A-Kid Lamb & Kid Colostrum Replacer, 10-oz pouch$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Udder Balm Livestock Supplement, 32-oz bottle$15.57Chewy Price$14.79Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Lasts forever and works and smells amazing!!
This spray is amazing!! I use it on horses, dogs, cats and me! Used this Brand's products for over 12 years, love them all. Spray works great and when the bottle is almost empty, the concentrate is at the bottom and I just add more water to make another full bottle. I do this 3 or 4 times. I use Natural Vet Bug Check too (which helps with biting insects), so a bottle for me lasts forever!