Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Menu Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 4.4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free, all-natural recipe is crafted without cereals, added sugar, salt or genetically-modified ingredients.
- Made from over 30 different fiber-rich meadow grasses and plants, along with tasty veggies, herbs and seeds.
- Cold-pressing means more beneficial micro-nutrients are retained.
- Uniquely-shaped pellets help prevent selective feeding and support your bunny’s dental health.
- Features an ideal 2:1 calcium to phosphorus ratio, as well as parsnip, a natural prebiotic to support gut health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, All Natural Alfalfa Pellets Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$48.48Chewy Price$46.06Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition HPW Original Honey Sugar Glider Food, 12-oz jar$10.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Gummivore-Fare Mixed Fruit Sugar Glider Food, 8-oz jar$7.95Chewy Price$10.39List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$10.16Chewy Price$9.65Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Instant-HPW Honey & Fruit Sugar Glider Food, 1-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$23.95List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Dental Health Mouse, Rat & Hamster Food, 25-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Menu Grain-Free Guinea Pig Food, 4.4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vitakraft VitaSmart High-Protein Blend Nutrient-Fortified with Essential Vitamins & Minerals Sugar Glider Food, 28-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Pasture Plus+ Adult Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$12.95Chewy Price$15.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Complete All-In-One Nutrition Junior Rabbit Food, 3-lb bag$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Gerri Gerbil Food, 2-lb bag$8.41Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.99Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Degu Complete Food, 4-lb bag$17.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Meadow grasses & herbs (including timothy grass, foxtail grass, oatgrass...||Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin, Vegetables, Cereals...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Timothy Hay, Soya Bean Hulls, Pea Flour...||Timothy Hay, Wheat, Soya Bean Hulls...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Pellets||Pellets|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High Fiber, Natural, Vegetarian, Non-GMO||High Fiber||—||Grain-Free, High Fiber||—|
|Health Feature||—||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I've searched high and low for the cleanest ingredients in rabbit food and this is the one! We have two flemish giants, and they didn't love the food at first, but now they can't live without it. I ran out of this food once and tried to supplement it with their old food, and they'd sooner starve than eat their old, over processed food again. Customers for life!
good food for ur bun teeth
Yes it looks like the sun something pellet food that smells like pizza. My bun loves that pellet and made me wonder why? The ingredients! This ingredient start with meadow hay, and not alot of meal and soybean products unlike the ‘pizza pellets’ so it’s like letting my bun eat mcdonnald that they love, or give them healthy food that we know tht good enough for them.
Bunny won't touch; smells like cough syrup
This is similar in shape to "Sunseed Vita Balance" which my rabbit loves, but it smells like a type of berry cough syrup. The smell is very artificial and it does not smell like timothy hay at all. I've tried two weeks now to mix in this pallet, but my rabbit would not touch this at all.
Freddie loves his new pellets!
I rarely ever write reviews on products but I had to for this. I want to help out any bunny parents who are in the same boat I was in and unsure of which food to buy. I switched my bunny to this food because the previous food I was buying had other things mixed in with the pellets (corn, dried fruits and vegetables, some grains). He was eating that up like crazy, so I thought the transition would be hard, but I think he enjoys this food even more! What I immediately noticed upon opening the bag was that it was a very dark green and it smelled a little sweet. I am assuming this comes from the quality and variety of hay - I've bought different variations of hay and the fresher ones are more green. I wish this came in a bigger bag so I wouldn't have to buy it as frequently, but I'm definitely a loyal customer to this food now! I think that most bunnies would love these pellets and I definitely recommend them. As far as the amount of food I feed Freddie, I usually give him between 1/3-1/2 cup daily. He is very active and a VERY big bunny (the size of a cat!) These pellets are also REALLY big, so no need to overfeed.
This is good food!!
My rabbit loves this food and I can relax knowing he is eating a healthy diet not made up of cheap ingredients such as corn.