Fulfill your dog’s natural need to chew with long-lasting Nature Gnaws Deer Antlers. Each purchase comes with an assortment of deer antlers between four to seven inches long. These single-ingredient chews are made with only 100% natural deer antlers that have been naturally shed in the Rocky Mountain region. They are visually inspected for quality, sorted and cut to size, washed without harsh chemicals and hand packed in the USA. And thanks to the firm texture of these tasty treats, they can also help support your pal’s dental hygiene by removing plaque and tartar. Paw-fect for small to medium-sized dogs, these delectable rewards will have your pup drooling with delight every time!
- Made from 100% naturally shed deer antlers from the Rocky Mountain region.
- Single-ingredient, natural chews are hormone-free and washed without harsh chemicals.
- Great for tough chewers to help keep teeth and gums clean by scraping plaque and tartar build-up.
- Long-lasting chews serve as a great alternative to rawhide treats.
- Each antler is visually inspected, sorted, cut to size and hand-packed in the USA.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Nature Gnaws