Fulfill your dog’s natural need to chew with long-lasting Nature Gnaws Elk Antlers. Each purchase comes with an assortment of split and whole-piece elk antlers between five to seven inches long. These single-ingredient chews are made of only 100% natural elk antlers that have been naturally shed in the Rocky Mountain region. They are inspected for quality, sorted and cut to size, washed without harsh chemicals and hand packed in the USA. And thanks to the firm texture, they can also help support your pal’s dental hygiene by removing plaque and tartar. Paw-fect for medium to large-sized dogs, these delectable rewards will have your pup drooling with delight every time!
- Made with 100% naturally shed elk antlers from the Rocky Mountain region in the USA.
- Single-ingredient, natural chews are washed with water and without harsh chemicals.
- Great for tough chewers to help keep teeth and gums clean by scraping plaque and tartar build-up.
- Long-lasting chews help keep your pup entertained and free of boredom.
- Contains a mix of split and whole pieces for the variety dogs love.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary-this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
See all items by Nature Gnaws