Nature Gnaws Elk Antlers 5 - 8" Dog Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with 100% naturally shed elk antlers from the Rocky Mountain region in the USA.
- Single-ingredient, natural chews are washed with water and without harsh chemicals.
- Great for tough chewers to help keep teeth and gums clean by scraping plaque and tartar build-up.
- Long-lasting chews help keep your pup entertained and free of boredom.
- Contains a mix of split and whole pieces for the variety dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 4.0 - 5.5-in, Small$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 2 count bag, Large$41.99Chewy Price$57.50List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 6.0 - 7.5-in, Medium$16.15Chewy Price$15.34Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Small Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 3 count bag$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Elk Antler Dog Treat, Medium$22.40Chewy Price$26.18List Price$21.28Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Premium Whole Deer Antler Dog Chew, 1 count, Large$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 2 count bag, Medium$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Premium Large Elk Antler Dog Treats, 5 count$54.95Chewy Price$52.20Autoship Price
- QT Dog Buffalo Hornz Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treat, Large$8.39Chewy Price$17.49List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew$14.20Chewy Price$13.49Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 10-12" Elk Antler Dog Treat$43.95Chewy Price$41.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler.||Deer Antler.||Antler Chews Are Made from 100% Natural Elk Antlers That Are Shed Each Year....||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Elk, Meat||Meat, Venison||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat|
|Special Diet||—||—||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
whole antler not split
Previously when purchasing I’ve received antlers that were cut in half. These two bags I bought this time were whole antlers. My golden likes whole antlers but will only chew them for 10-15 minutes unlike the cut ones that will entertain him for hours. I don’t know if it was a mistake or if the manufacturer changed to whole antlers.
We have been using Chewy ( recommended) a few years ago. What a wonderful company! The service is outstanding the representative’s very helpful, and kind! We were amazed when our beloved dog, Beau died and were sent a beautiful plant. We take extra special care Of this plant in his memory. Our vet was useless and didn’t even call back when we phoned to say he had died at home unexpectedly! If Chewy had a vet we would use them! We recommend Chewy to everyone! It’s easy, quick service and has a great product line.
This is not worth the money
I purchased this bone for 35. At pet store after a conversation that i had an aggressive chewer and need something that lasts. So she convinced me in this, and I figured ok 5 or 6 for a toy that she chews in 10 min let me try..it's worth it if it lasts ..got home gave it to her within 2 hrs bone down to 2 little slivers...i was so mad that I spent that money and it was not good..like throwing money in the trash...do not recommend this elk bone
Best antlers I’ve found.
I’ve been wasting money on cheaper ones. I just thought these are too expensive generally. But you do get what you pay for. The cheaper antlers splinter and don’t last very long. The splinters could kill your dog. You still need to watch them when they’re chewing on these, but these are much more substantial and are better quality. Needless to say, the dog absolutely loves them. We call them elk bones.
Great Chew Toy/Treat
Our puppy is in the chewing stage and she loved these ! Went through one in 2 days !! Great product !
Golden Pup likes
Golden Puppy likes these for about 3 days, then he is done with them.
Long lasting indeed - but only because my pup is never interested
Mine came in a pack of 5. As my title says, my dog unfortunately had no interest in any of them - probably because there was almost nothing in the middle. My dog loves the antlers I get from a different brand, so I won't be repurchasing these.
Just got 5 under 5 inch whole pieces only. Not an assortment and not 5-8 inches.
Not long lasting
These didn’t last long at all. The first one I gave my dog it split into pieces and I had to take it away from him and throw them out.
Best bones for the value
Best elk horn bones for the value. We have two French bulldogs that can only have these bones and this brand is wonderful!!!