Nature Gnaws Tripe Twists 4 - 5" Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% all-natural, premium beef chews help support healthy joints and ligaments.
- 100% free of added hormones, preservatives or chemicals and serve as a safe alternative to rawhide treats.
- Highly digestible and delicious crunchy treat helps to remove plaque and tartar to support your pal’s dental health.
- Suitable for small to medium sized dogs who love to chew.
- Each treat is hand-selected and inspected before being carefully packed in the USA in air-tight resealable zipper bags to help preserve freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.51Chewy Price$2.83List Price$2.38Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws GnawBox Small Breed Grain-Free Dog Treats, 20 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Crunchy Beef Strap Chews Dog Treat, 1 count$1.68Chewy Price$1.60Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Duck Feet Dog Treats, 30 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Gullet Stick Bites Dog Chews, 1.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Redbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Small/Medium Dog Treat, 1 count$4.39Chewy Price$4.17Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Bully Bites Dog Chews, 10-oz bag$12.34Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.72Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Trachea Chews 6" Dog Treats, 12 count$28.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Barkworthies 6" Gullet Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Pet Center Lamb Ear Dog Treat, 12 count$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 50 count$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Flat Turkey Tendon Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Tripe.||Cow Ear.||100% Beef Gullet.||Pig Skin, Ground Corn, Rice Flour...||Beef Tripe.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||High-Protein, Grain-Free||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, Chicken-Free||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Ollie loves it!
These are my puppy's favorite chews right now as he starts teething more. Most of mine were in the 4-5 inch range and it took him about 45min-1hr to get through a single one. Smell isn't too bad, a little bit musty but that's to be expected. I would definitely supervise him eating this since a few larger chunks broke off of the main stick. I think this is probably best suited to smaller to medium-sized dogs as Ollie is around 10 lbs.
Used to love these
Man my dogs used to love these. They used to be super tightly wrapped and they devoured them. The last few orders have fallen short. They are not tightly wrapped and my dogs aren’t interested in them anymore.
Ranger is very fussy about his treats, but he loves NatureGnaws. I'm glad I bought 2 bags!
My dog loves tripe treats. These are a perfect size for him and they are all natural. There are 20 in the package and this is much cheaper than buying them individually at the bulk pet food store.
First time trying this treat. I was surprised that it was so "chewable," not like bully sticks, so I didn't have to monitor my dog eating this at all.
My dogs favorite treats!
My dog absolutely loves Nature Gnaws. She whines for them a lot and will pick Nature Gnaws over any other brand. Get these, your dog will love them!
Dogs wouldn’t eat them
I was excited because these seemed like a great, healthy chew option. But my dogs would only carry them around and had no interest in eating them.
I feel these treats are ok, a little too dry. I have bought other brands that are brighter and not as dried as these are. My dog liked them but not as much as the Red Barn ones. I wouldn't recommend this brand.
My basenji likes these but they don’t last long and they have a funky smell while he’s consuming one. They’re not messy and he’s had no adverse reaction to them so for variety he gets one of these occasionally.
I was looking for a natural treat. Unfortunately, my dog (1.5 yr old Goldendoodle) wouldn't even chew on it with peanut butter. She isn't very picky either. I am disappointed that I wasted $15 on something she wouldn't even eat.