Nature Gnaws Venison Jerky Chews Dog TreatsBy Nature Gnaws
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- 100% natural, oven-baked jerky treats made with zero chemicals.
- A grr-eat alternative to rawhide treats and manufactured dog bones.
- Single-ingredient, 100% natural premium venison treats made with no corn, wheat or soy to help food sensitive sidekicks avoid fillers that may upset their stomach.
- Crafted using a 5-step safety process that includes fresh raw material sourcing, irradiation, food-grade label testing, hand packaging in the USA and UV disinfection at the facility.
- The paw-fect way to satisfy your dog’s desire to chew no matter how big or small he may be!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Venison.||Ostrich Meat.||Chicken, Natural Vegetable Glycerin, Sea Salt, Celery Salt.||Ham, Natural Flavorings||Chicken, Natural Flavorings|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Flavor||Venison||Ostrich||Chicken, Poultry||Pork||Chicken|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||N/A||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Furbabiessix on Oct 6, 2021
Beefy Venison Chews
My dogs love them but they are chunky. Great for my larger dog but I have to break them up for my smaller dog....