Nature Zone Bites Bearded Dragon Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gel cubes provide easily-digestible protein from soy and whey to support growth and wellbeing in bearded dragons.
- Supports intestinal health and optimum digestibility with soluble carbohydrates and fiber.
- Enhanced with essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin D3 and bioavailable calcium from calcium lactate.
- Appetite-stimulating prickly pear flavor and color encourages eating, and has water to solid ratio that mimics foods in the wild.
- Proudly made in the USA and doesn’t need any preparation, just sprinkle over your pal’s food as a treat or give on its own.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Small Crocodilian Food, 25-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Iguana Food, 1-gal container$49.00Chewy Price$65.35List Price$46.55Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Natural Aquatic Growth Formula Turtle Food, 54-oz bag$18.00Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 6-oz bottle$8.10Chewy Price$10.80List Price$7.69Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Floating Sticks Turtle, Newt & Frog Food, 1.94-oz jar$3.03Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.88Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Box Turtle Food, 12-oz jar$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Hermit Crab Food, 2.4-oz jar$5.40Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.13Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Hermit Crab Food, 2.4-oz jar$6.41Chewy Price$6.09Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Grubs 'N' Fruit Meal Replacement Powder Crested Gecko Food, 3-oz bottle$10.08Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style Grasshoppers Reptile Food, 1.2-oz can$2.99Chewy Price$6.08List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Food Hatchling Formula$2.80Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.66Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Tortoise & Box Turtle Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag, bundle of 3$6.87Chewy Price$6.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Sucrose, Carrageenan...||Water, Sucrose, Carrageenan...||Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Dried Lima Beans, Blueberries...||Corn, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace...||Chicken Meal, Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Wheat...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Mealworms||Pellets||Pellets|
|Health Feature||—||—||Digestive Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
I bought these to tempt my beardie to eat her much needed greens and it worked! She was refusing to eat any greens! Sprinkled these on top and voila! Im soo happy i found this
I bought a beardie from a friend's younger cousin and the beardie was in bad shape, underweight, wouldn't eat, calcium deficiency, had the wrong bulbs, ECT. These work so much better than I could have imagined. She begins eating almost immediately after she smells them. They were a key part to her rehabilitation. She loves them, I love that she loves them! 11/10 would recommend!!!
There be Dragons
We have 4 Beardies with distinct personalities and they all love the Bites. All the benefit of insects without the dead insect smell!
My lizards like it
I’ve used this for both of my lizards and I first discovered it almost 9 years ago. It keeps my lizards appetite up and it never goes to waste.
This stuff shouldn't even be sold. It holds next to zero nutritional value for your dragons and has nothing in it that you should be feeding them. Please read the ingredients and compare to recommended diets for bearded dragons.
no storage lid
this jar contained no plastic lid to store food after opening.
Feed your bearded dragon
I've been using Bites for a few years....they are long lasting and I mix a little into my bearded dragons butternut squash to make sure she gets a balanced diet
lizards did not like
I have two bearded dragons, one is still a baby and the other is a adult. Neither will touch this stuff, tried multiple times. Do not recommend if you have somewhat picky eaters.
I use this product...
Our bearded dragon that is a picky eater. It took quite a while to get him to even try this stuff. Now I keep this around as a backup if we run out of insects (or other food our bearded dragon prefers). It does claim to be specially formulated to promote growth - and I believe it is true. I used to weigh our beardie every other day (he came to us underweight, from a place that had no idea how to take care of him). He is steadily growing but his growth accelerates a little when he has been eating this stuff for several days. Anyways, I would recommend this product but want to say that it might be tough to get your beardie to eat it.
My boy loved these!
He's a bit of a picky eater and I finally found something he actually likes.