Nature Zone Bites Iguana Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gel cubes provide easily-digestible protein from soy and whey to support growth and wellbeing in iguanas.
- Supports intestinal health and optimum digestibility with soluble carbohydrates and fiber from plants.
- Enhanced with essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin D3 and bioavailable calcium from calcium lactate.
- Appetite-stimulating passionfruit flavor, color and smell encourages eating, and has water to solid ratio that mimics food in the wild.
- Proudly made in the USA and doesn’t need any preparation or soaking, just sprinkle over your pal’s food as a treat or give on its own.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Lizard Flower Food Topper, 6-g bag$2.90Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.75Autoship Price
- dealTetrafauna ReptoMin PRO Baby Formula Turtle Sticks, 1.13-oz$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Mini Mealies Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$6.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Worms Mealworms, 1.2-oz can, bundle of 5$23.70Chewy Price$24.95List Price$22.51Autoship Price
- Mazuri Aquatic Turtle Food, 12-oz bag$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Zilla Juvenile Iguana Food, 6.5-oz bottle$2.89Chewy Price$6.99List Price$2.75Autoship Price
- Fluker's Crafted Cuisine Tortoise Food, 6.5-oz bag$7.59Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoMin PRO Juvenile Formula Turtle Sticks, 12-oz$8.07Chewy Price$17.19List Price$7.67Autoship Price
- dealZoo Med Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food, 6-oz jar$3.90Chewy Price$9.99List Price$3.70Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Tropical Fruit Flavor Crested Gecko Food, 2-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Crocodilian Food, 25-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Fluker's Crafted Cuisine Juvenile Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 6.5-oz bag$6.69Chewy Price$9.89List Price$6.36Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Sucrose, Carrageenan...||Water, Soy Protein, Whole Egg Powder...||Water, Soy Protein, Whole Egg Powder...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry Byproduct Meal...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Wet Food||Pellets||Pellets|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Nature Zone Bites for Iguanas
This is an updated review. Chewy is sending me another 5 lb 1 gal pail to replace the solid mass of green “play dough” that was in the first order. Can’t wait to see how this one will turn out. According to Chewy, there was only one other similar bad review out of 18 so I’m hoping that wasn’t the norm. I’ll send in another updated review of this product when I get it. In the meantime I’ll use Rep Cal’s Adult Iguana Food. I get the 2.5 Lb jar. They smell smell wonderful and my iguana loves their pellets Chewy by the way is awesome and is where I shop for my little ones.
No Bites Found!
Purchased the 10 lb Nature Zone Bites for Iguanas and instead of bites it was one homogeneous blob of green! I wasn’t happy about that so Chewy actually sent me a second one…. Same blob of green! All the bites melts or congeals into one mass! Needless to say I’m asking for a refund now.
Moist iguana food
My iguana absolutely loves this moist food I make sure I keep this moist food in my iguanas dish it is good for them and it's the only moist food that I can find
Iggy favorite snack
Iggy is picky & she loves this treat. Most of the time she likes it alone & sometimes in with the rest of her vegetables. Iggy is happy.
My iguana loves these.
They smell like apple candy and are super soft like jello. We had an issue getting Drako to drink water. We put a few of these in his water dish and he drank it right up. We also put some in his food dish once a day.
My Shy Eater LOVES These Bites
I have a little iguana that is really shy about new foods,but with these, he just went for it. My guess is the smells and after the first taste he probably liked the texture and coldness. I hate having to keep it in the fridge though, one of the reasons why i got a vegetarian pet is that i don't have any pet stuff in my fridge, but oh well, he's very happy with it, so i can't complain any further.
Bites for iguana. nuture zone.
Don't get me wrong my iguana loves this I was a little upset when I got it and it was a big clunk of green gel I guess you would say I thought it would be cut up in little pieces cuz it says bitesize like when I bought the small container it was all cut up this I have to scoop with the spoon and then cut it with a knife it's kind of a hassle to do
My Iguana Loves This
My iguana loves this. Very convenient to use as premoistend food. Especially for juveniles.
My 2 year old iguana really loves this. I put it on top of his regular greens and he really eats it good. thank you as I was giving him the bearded dragon bites that I got for my beardie.
Iguana Bites--just OK
Bearded dragon will eat this. Iguana will not. Nice to have on hand for "fast food meals" but I prefer fresh food & I guess the iguana does, too.