Nature Zone Bites Tortoise Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Soy Protein, Whole Egg Powder...||Water, Sucrose, Carrageenan...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp...||Packed full of ingredients such as vitamin fortified pellets, carrots, red bell peppers and yellow squash...||Water, Soy Protein Isloate, Carrageenan...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Dry Food||Supplement|
About This Item
- Gel cubes provide easily-digestible protein from soy and whey to support growth and wellbeing in tortoises.
- Supports intestinal health and optimum digestibility with soluble carbohydrates and fiber from plants.
- Enhanced with essential vitamins and minerals like vitamin D3 and bioavailable calcium from calcium lactate.
- Appetite-stimulating musk melon flavor, color and smell encourages eating, and has water to solid ratio that mimics food in the wild.
- Proudly made in the USA and doesn’t need any preparation or soaking, just sprinkle over your pal’s food as a treat or give on its own.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Repashy Superfoods Grub Pie Gel Premix Reptile & Amphibian Food, 3-oz bottle$10.33Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Rep-Cal Box Turtle Food, 12-oz jar$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna ReptoMin PRO Baby Formula Turtle Sticks, 1.13-oz$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 6-oz bottle$8.10Chewy Price$10.80List Price$7.69Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Turtle Banquet Block Aquatic Turtle Food, 0.5-oz block$6.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Bearded Dragon Food, 9-oz bottle$9.09Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.64Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Grubs 'N' Fruit Meal Replacement Powder Crested Gecko Food, 3-oz bottle$10.08Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Zoo Med Premium Blended Gecko Formula Crested Gecko Food, 4-oz jar$10.48Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.96Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Tortoise Food, 12.5-oz jar$9.01Chewy Price$8.56Autoship Price
- Rep-Cal Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 8-oz jar$8.52Chewy Price$8.09Autoship Price
- Fluker's Large Pellet Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 7-oz jar$5.62Chewy Price$7.34List Price$5.34Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Gourmet Repti Sticks Floating Aquatic Turtle Food, 4.5-oz jar$7.61Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.23Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
One big bite
Bought the 1 gallon cause the tortoise like the bites when they were actually bites in the smallest size I bought this one gallon size was one big bite was not in bite size pieces also had a weird smell My tortoise won’t touch this batch it’s a real bummer!!!! Don’t know what f it was spoild
1 Gallon difficult to handle
My tortoises love this product, and when I purchased in small quantities, it came in tiny cubes. I began ordering the 1-gallon bucket (bites) and the first one came in bites. It was amazing. I've ordered 5 since then, complained to Chewy, got replacements and it still comes in a solid brick of gelatin. Chewy customer service is AMAZING and it's not their fault - but something needs to be done because it's not supposed to be a glob and it's very hard to work with. I usually have to scoop out w/ a spoon and then crush with my hands - not fun.
Misunderstood Flavor Variety via Randomizing
The Yellow ones are the only one Domiano seems to like. The orange ones dont seem to be an appetizer of interest :(
Food for The Yoda
My tortoise loves this one thee most out of her variety of food choices. Thee best! If only it come in a larger size. Would be much better.
Love love love
My sulcata hatchlings LOVE this stuff! By the way, it’s for tortoises and not for turtles. Sliders are turtles and that is why they won’t eat it. Slaughter turtles are carnivores not herbivores. So for the people who left bad reviews because their sliders won’t eat it then you’re just uneducated on the differences.
My 3 year old Sulcata is an extremely picky eater, but he absolutely loves these!
DO NOT FEED
Do NOT give this food to your toroise. There are ingredients, especially preservatives, your toroise should never have in its diet. Not all tortoises eat the same foods. Do research on the native region your tortoise comes from. I guarantee corn and citric acid are not part of their diet. Will they eat it? Absolutely! You have no idea what this does to their natural gut organisms. Not only is this a waste of money its 80% water. Please don't give this garbage to your pet. Most tortoises come from arid and semi-arid areas you'll find in a pet store. You know what you don't find in the Sahel Region of Africa or savannas of Afghanistan, or wherever..preservatives. A sulcatas diet is 75% GRASS! Ingredients....Water, sucrose, carrageenan, whole egg powder, maltodextrin, dextrose, soy fiber, apple fiber, whey protein, locust bean gum, corn meal, musk melon flavor, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, potassium sorbate (a preservative), citric acid, calcium lactate, yucca schnidergera extract, sodium benzoate (a preservative), titanium dioxide, methylparaben (a preservative), FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Yellow #5, betacarotene, propylparaben (a preservative), Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, d-calcium pantothenate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, pyroxidine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, menedione sodium bisulfite complex.
Red Foot would not touch this at all
My Red Foot (Sparkles) would not touch this at all. I tried 3 times with fresh each time and she refused it. I gave it one star only because of wasting my money.
Tortoise Loves It - Chewy Quality Control Lacking
My tortoise loves this food! Unfortunately, my shipments from Chewy have been of inconsistent quality with the most recent arriving spoiled.
LittleFoot likes it
My 3 1/2 year old Redfoot tortoise, LittleFoot is a little picky, it likes fresh veggies well enough, but is a protein junkie....it loves the protein bits it gets for treats and when necessary (trying to avoid pyramiding). Little loves these bits. They smell good (to me,Little and the cats) and Little eagerly eats them. I like having a treat that isn't protein (loves Milkbone Trail mix, with the 1/2"bits my Saint Bernard puppy won't touch) so having a healthier treat alternative is a great thing. Little gets Flukers Tortoise Diet as it's primary kibble, with lots of fresh veggies and little fruit, but I like that this isn't loaded with sugar like a lot of pretend fruit treats/ diets are