Nature Zone Total Bites Feeder Insect Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-in-one diet for pet insects and feeder insects alike in ready-to-eat moist gel cubes.
- Provides protein and essential nutrients for pet insects from soy protein isolate, soluble carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals.
- Makes it easy to gut-load insects to make them extra nutritious and tasty for your reptile to eat.
- Appetite-stimulating flavor and color encourages eating, ideal for crickets, mealworms, super worms, dubia roaches, tarantulas, arachnids, and isopods.
- Proudly made in the USA and doesn’t need any mixing, preparation or pre-soaking.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Adult Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 8-oz jar$13.20Chewy Price$12.54Autoship Price
- Amzey Gammarus Turtle Food, 1.5-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Premium Blended Gecko Formula Crested Gecko Food, 4-oz jar$10.48Chewy Price$9.96Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Crested Gecko Classic Meal Replacement Powder Reptile Food, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- ABDragons Mini Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 250 count$21.31Chewy Price$20.24Autoship Price
- Fluker's Crafted Cuisine Garden Blend Reptile Food, 6.5-oz bag$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 10-oz jar$4.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.65Autoship Price
- ABDragons Small Phoenix Worms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 150 count$22.07Chewy Price$23.51List Price$20.97Autoship Price
- Komodo Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 10-oz bag$9.24Chewy Price$9.89List Price$8.78Autoship Price
- Fluker's Juvenile Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 10-oz jar$7.76Chewy Price$11.37List Price$7.37Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Soy Protein Isloate, Carrageenan...||Calcium Carbonate, Fish Meal, Ground Corn...||Water, Sucrose, Carrageenan...||Made with real fruit (banana, mango, and blueberry) and insects (mealworms)...||Ground Timothy Hay, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour...|
|Food Form||Supplement||Feed||Pellets||Dry Food||Pellets|
|Health Feature||—||Digestive Health||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
I feed this to dubias for my beardie and they eat it readily! Keeps my dubias healthy, hydrated and plump. Does not mold in my experience, which can kill an entire dubia colony. Great price on Chewy! Will purchase again and again!
Smells like chemicals
Opened up the container and get hit with weird plastic smell. Not sure if I'm just new to the smell or it was because it was a 1 gallon container. Pretty sure I will stick to regular food for my insects
I usually buy my superworms and crickets from local pet stores and they're usually always scrawny and dehydrated and I find that this gel food works pretty well for getting your feeders to a healthy size! The superworms I have literally doubled in size lol! I usually pair this with a slice of apple or potato, but the bottle says it can be used on it's own. It does have an odd smell.. if I were to describe it, it smells like rotten koolaid lolol
What a great company
Placed an order Wednesday afternoon and received it Friday afternoon. All products were in perfect condition and exactly what I ordered. It was my second order and I certainly will use them as long as they carry the items I need.
Amazing for gutloading
I love this! I use it to feed my dubia roaches, mealworms, mealworm beetles and crickets. They all love it and they grow very fast with it. Easy to store and lasts a long time I will definitely buy again.
Good size for the price
Its very cheap for a good size jar of this will definitely be buying more
Very big bottle
I thought the bottle would be way smaller. This is actually a ever BETTER deal than I thought. 5 stars!!!!
Great Cricket Nutrition!
Great Cricket Nutrition! Great price at Chewy.com!