Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offers your kitty healthy digestive bacteria, enzymes, strategic proteins and amino acids.
- Can be used as a quick fix to help relieve an upset stomach, stop diarrhea and encourage appetite.
- Helps eliminate hairballs by promoting healthy digestion.
- May help stop incontinence and relieve stress.
- Can be mixed with food or water or given directly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement, 30 count$21.15Chewy Price$22.88List Price$20.09Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Flora Cat Daily Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 3.9-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 21.2-oz$114.99Chewy Price$109.24Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Feline Well-Being Cat Supplement, 6-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Immune Support Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 3.5-oz tub$15.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Proflora Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 servings$19.99Chewy Price
- Vet Worthy Hairball Control Salmon Flavored Feline Paw Paste for Adult Cats, 3-oz tube$7.99Chewy Price$9.29List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.93Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.83Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Cat Supplement, 30 count$33.26Chewy Price$33.60List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Organic Whey, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Yucca Schidigera...||Maltodextrin, Dried Whey, Poultry Liver Powder...||Protease, Amylase, Lipase and Cellulase Enzymes (Derived from Aspergillus)...||Chicken, Pumpkin, Yogurt||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Cheese||—||—||Pumpkin, Yogurt||—|
|Special Diet||Flax-Free, Gluten Free||—||—||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Love this product
I bought this for my elderly cat that throws up every time that he eats kibble. I have been mixing it in with his wet food in the morning and he hasn't thrown up at all since I started him on it. He also seems to have more energy. I would absolutely recommend this for any cat with tummy issues.
It works fast!
A feral cat walked into my house last year with my cat that got out. She had soft stools and didn’t use the litter box, but used puppy pads. She got out a few weeks ago and her stools were worse. After 24 hrs her stools were better. Three days later she uses the box and her stools are almost normal.
easy to use, sort of
Recently adopted by a feral kitten, his horrible intestinal stink was impossible to ignore. Based on the description on the website, I gave this product a try. The enclosed measuring device ( scoop holds enough for a 20-lb animal???) is not really useful, and it consistently disappears into the container. Other than that, I can't see that it's done the kitten any harm, though he still stinks.
My cats enjoy their breakfast. I add a scoop of Catzymes Probiotic to each bowl and they accept it by eating their breakfast as if it wasn't sprinkled on top! They are both very healthy and I've been giving it to them for two years.
No More Booty-Scooting
My cats had frequent bouts of difficulty completing bowel movements in the litterbox before starting this supplement once daily. They would hop out of the box and scoot their backsides on the floor, leaving grossness on carpet or tile depending on which room they had been "going" in. Within days of starting this supplement, they stopped doing this disgusting thing. They are able to complete all of their elimination in the boxes instead of leaving anything outside the boxes. This supplement is easy to add to their canned food feedings, as it dissolves quickly in liquid.
Just needed something for a boost.....They don't notice it in their food, so that's a plus.....
Works for his sensitive digestion
Our British shortheair cat eats better and spits up a lot less now. He seems to like the stuff too
So glad I got this product!
My 8 year old cat was having diarrhea for over a week after having some diet changes and stressful event. I tried going back to her old diet, but that wasn’t helping. I got this product and I kid you not, a day after using it, she started having normal bowel movements. I was so impressed and SO happy! She absolutely doesn’t mind it in her food, she’s been eating just fine and hasn’t had runny poops since we started using this. I am so grateful!!!
I have been buying another brand for more money and getting less quantity for way to long! this stuff works. we adopted 2 cats both with digestive issues and the gagging and litterbox smell is much better with a probiotic
Not so good
I had been using a different probiotic for my cats, couldn’t find any, so ordered this. It seems to flavor their food in a way they don’t like, and it has way too many ingredients. Don’t think I’ll order it again. Will give what I have to someone else .