Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Norwegian Kelp Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains just one ingredient, 100% USDA-certified organic Icelandic kelp sourced from pristine waters.
- High in trace minerals and phytonutrients to support optimum health so it’s the perfect daily nutrition boost for your pal.
- Helps maintain immune health, enhance the skin and coat, support a healthy heart, and improve digestion and appetite.
- Works to support normal thyroid function since it’s naturally high in iodine from an all-vegetarian source.
- Easy to mix into your pal’s wet food and is made with love in the USA with no preservatives or additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Thomas Labs C Kelp Organic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$10.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Annamaet Enhance Raw & Home Cook Meal Dog Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, 8.5-oz$60.00Chewy Price$65.99List Price$57.00Autoship Price
- Ultimate Pet Nutrition Canine Boost Powder Supplement for Dogs, 3.17-oz box$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Phyto Flex Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$26.95Chewy Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$20.95Chewy Price
- Healthy Breeds Multi-Tabs Plus Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 365 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Earth Animal Daily Raw Powder Nutritional Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 1-lb container$35.00Chewy Price$33.25Autoship Price
- VetClassics Salmon Oil Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$17.99Chewy Price$21.58List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Supplement, 16-oz$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- GoodGood Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$25.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Supplements Advanced Joint Health Maximum Impact Soft Chews Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Certified Organic Icelandic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum).||Organic Kelp.||Protein 6.0% Min., Fat 1.0% (Min), Fiber 4.0% Max....||100% Pure Virgin Unrefined Premium Coconut Oil||Organic Lucuma|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care, Digestive Health||Thyroid-Support, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Heart Care, Hormone Support||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Diabetic Support, Digestive Health, Heart Care|
|Special Diet||Organic||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder||Supplement||Supplement||Powder|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Product seems to be helping my Husky!
Have a female Siberian Husky almost 2 years old. She has always been heavy. 1 year ago she was 66 pounds and in April weighed 82 pounds (eats same amount of food as our other female Husky which only weighs 43 pounds). Vet visit one month after just using 1 scoop per meal her weight has lowered from 82 down to 73 pounds. Will be happy to have her drop another 10 pounds. She doesn't mind the taste in wet food and we are not over doing the supplement. Since starting this product she's been having good stools.
I like to think that a scoop of Dogzymes Kelp provides my 11-years young dog Venus important nutrients mixed into here kibble, to which I also add a tablespoon of EVO.
It’s ok but you need garlic
If you had there brand with garlic that would be perfect , plane kelp is just ok
Kelp for dogs
Love this ! It is so fresh and my dogs love it. I cook for my dogs and they need kelp as my one is intolerant to sardines, oysters.
Seems to be helping
My Dane is having some skin issues. We purchased the small container and it seems to be helping
I like the product
I enjoy the product and I believe it might be helping.
A No Go in Food
I purchased this for my Sheltie's homemade food, in an effort to ward off plaque and oral issues that are common in the breed. I thought because it was organic, it would be just as good, if not better, than PlaqueOff, and it was the exact same species of kelp. When I mixed it into my boy's food, half of the dosage recommended to start, he refused to eat it. I tried again a few more times at dinner, since that's when he gets his homemade food, but no dice. He refused. I did end up using it to make my own dog toothpaste with coconut oil, which he surprisingly is okay with. I did purchase PlaqueOff, which he's been eating in his food, no problem, since day one. So, who knows if he's simply fussy or the taste and texture of this product was too much for him!
Some of my dogs like it and some dont. Makes great food topper, just add some liquid flavor and your dog won't even notice it.
It's too early to say how well this stuff is working but it was highly recommended by the vet so I'm giving it a go. Dog dental care is critical for optimal health.
Man, my dog is pretty now
My dog’s coat was a little lackluster recently. I didn’t even notice until I bought this for allergies, but now it’s day and night! She’s highly pigmented and so soft. Shedding less is a big plus too! Everyday we look like we stepped out of a grooming salon. I’ll buy this again and again for those reasons alone.