Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Phyto Flex Dog Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support joint health with glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, phytonutrients, herbs and probiotics.
- Formulated to help increase digestion and absorption of glucosamine and chondroitin to protect joints from wear and tear.
- Protects from inflammation and nourishes connective tissues and cartilage to maintain healthy mobility; can help reduce the use of NSAIDs.
- Great for dogs or cats with joint conditions, canine athletes, pets recovering from injury or surgery, and even fast-growing puppies or kitties.
- Can be easily mixed into any liquid or wet food for daily use and is made with love in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$34.95Chewy Price
- Fera Pet Organics Hip & Joint Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.90Chewy Price$39.95List Price$37.90Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility with Green Lipped Mussel All-In-One Supplement, 2-lb$65.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Professional Strength Veterinary Formula Canine Blend Superfood Dog Supplement, 1-lb$19.99Chewy Price$24.59List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Calcium-Phosphorus Plus Vitamin D Powder Joint Supplement for Dogs, 1-lb$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Pet MD Canine Tabs Plus Advanced Vitamin & Mineral Dog Supplement, 365 count$36.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Canine Complete Soft Chews All-in-One Supplement, 120 count$36.79Chewy Price$46.99List Price$34.95Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Recovery & Detoxification Superfood Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb$26.79Chewy Price$25.45Autoship Price
- Finn Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Ruji Naturals 6x1 Multivitamin Superfood Dog Supplement, 90 count$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New Formula: Organic Kelp Powder, Di Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 2600 mg, Glucosamine Hcl 2600 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg...||Contains Certified 100% Organic Mushroom Mycelial Biomass Powder Cultured On Organic Oats: Cordyceps Militaris, Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum), Antrodia Camphorata And King Trumpet (Pleurotus Eryngil)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 600 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 1200 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Unflavored||Beef, Meat||Original|
|Special Diet||Organic||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||—||—||Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
A must for your older dog
Have used in past I would add to his daily supplements then I started using Dogzymes Complete which already has Phyto-Flex in it,but needed to increase his intake due aging issues .
Our 14 y/old Golden Retriever’s mobility is declining, she’s having problems getting up and walking . We can see significant improvement in her mobility after two weeks of daily use of this product.Dog likes the taste and we’ be ordering more.Highly recommend for arthritic dogs.Thank you!
I have my younger dogs on this product. I figured it is good for their joints, ligaments and cartilage. My dogs are excellently conditioned, but it never hurts to keep everything lubed up and gliding smoothly. It smells great as a human and my dogs like it in their food. So it must taste good!
Where's the Joint Help?
I love Dogzymes products and have used this one for years for my seniors but this new formula is a joke. Kelp as the first ingredient? All the joint products are at the very end of the ingredients list, and much less glucosamine, MSM and green lipped mussel than there used to be. What a disappointment. I'm going to switch to something actually for joints.
I’ve been feeding this to my 10 year old Siberian Husky for the past 3 months. She had both rear knees replaced over the years and wanted to give her some additional help to slow or ease her arthritis. I have not seen a change in her behavior though she’s drinking more water and peeing more often! Maybe it works for some dogs but not on my girl!
miss of mrs
Very disappointed with the new formula! All the ingredients that help joints in it are now barely in the ingredients... wonder why they did this? If it’s to save money, they will lose it because customers won’t buy
I have two Bernese Mtn Dogs and one had pano as a baby. We changed his diet but he would still limp here and there. Phyto-Flex was recommended to us by both a breeder and a dog show handler for the pano as well as overall health. After our puppy started taking this, he did not exhibit any limping. Even after playing hard or a long walk/run. We use it now primarily to prevent any joint issues presently and into the future. I'm picky with what I give my dogs and all of the ingredients are on my "approved of" list. Both my dogs have done well on this. I even noticed that their coats were glossier.
Dog had elevated calcium and vet reviewed this supplement and I was told to stop. Just not for all dogs.
Its alright, way too expensive though
For how much this stuff costs, I wasn't really seeing that much of a difference in my pup who this was recommended for (to strengthen pasterns). I feel like another supplement could give the same results for less. It does make their coat very shiny though
Phosphorus and Calcium
I have been giving this to my dog for about 1 1/2 years.. today she passed a stone.. showed my vet this supplement and he said the type of stone is from high phosphorus and calcium and noted that this supplement has both. Careful