Nature's Logic Beef Pizzle Dog Treats, 1-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural USDA Prime beef treats great for recreational chewing.
- These treats promote good dental hygiene as your pup gnaws.
- Contains no chemical preservatives, artificial flavors or colors, so it's a natural way to reward your loved one.
- Grain-free and gluten-free treat perfect for pets with sensitivities.
- Made in the USA without the use of potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- QT Dog Steer Jerky 6" Bully Stick Dog Treat, 2 count$10.01Chewy Price$15.99List Price$9.51Autoship Price
- BullyYaker Double Wrap Bully Stick Dog Treat$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nandi Nguni Beef Pizzle Chews Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Braided Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 10 count$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Liver Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Liver Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4.76-oz bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! 12-in Bully Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 50 count$374.50Chewy Price$355.77Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Jumbo Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 3 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Bully Stick Bites Small Dog Grain-Free Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Thick Curly 5-6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 12 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 5" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, case of 48$254.64Chewy Price$407.89List Price$241.91Autoship Price
- Bully Sticks Braided 12" Dog Treats, Case of 20$183.93Chewy Price$228.99List Price$174.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||100% Beef Pizzle.||Bull Pizzle.||Beef.||100% Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Chicken-Free, Natural||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein, Chicken-Free, Natural||Chicken-Free||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Delish but Expensive
Recommend with reservation. My dogs love these, I cut in half for the little one but, only 10 in my last bag. That is insanely expensive in my opinion. Not noticeably larger, nor did it take her longer than usual to go thru them. I will no longer take my chances on this product. Would rather pay by the stick than by the weight. Removed from auto ship.
Good, but worth $100 !?
I have been autoshipping this product for a few weeks. On autoship, with the 5% savings the 1 LB bag was $44 and change. I guess a little expensive, but my pups are worth it. I JUST HAPPENED to check on my autoship going out next week and this same 1 LB bag is now $96.60 before the 5% autoship savings. SERIOUSLY??! My pups, like almost everyone's here, love these. They are pizzles, not to be confused with bully sticks which are much denser and harder than these beef pizzle sticks. My lab/golden mix would swallow those bully sticks whole; not good for his stomach or his poop-poops. These he chews really good. That's why I like these so much. At $100 bucks a pop, I'm going to have to try to find something else that is comparable.
Doubled in price
Both of my dogs enjoy these treats quite a bit, and it was a little pricey but I figured it was worth it. Now I see that the price has doubled. Both of my dogs will have to get a job so that we can all pitch in should we choose to buy them in the future. Now what can I find for them?
More crunchy than chewy
My two labradoodles love these, yet they disappear way too fast! More crunchy than chewy, they are demolished in minutes, rather than chewed and savored. I am disappointed only that they do not last longer. I had hoped that the longer length would mean a longer-lasting treat. Regrettably, not so. The treats are possible to cut and break in half, though, to make the batch last longer.
Fifty per cent increase!!!!
Wow! My dog loves these. Just was about to order more. Not at almost $100 !
These are really long, I broke them half so they would last a little longer. They are also on the thin side. My puppy loves them though!
Didn’t really care for these
We had purchased a pack of bullies a few months back and I should have taken a picture of the packaging but didn’t...I got these thinking they are the same and they are not. These have a strange smell and when chewing get really stringy. Sure wish I could remember the other brand, bad thing is my husband purchased and didn’t know my account info so he purchased as a Guest and we have no record of the purchase.
Hit the jackpot
These bully sticks are amazing! They are seriously the size of my 95 lb. goldrndoodle's are. And that's huge. Baxter absolutely loves the taste and is so excited to get one started. I like that they don't smell too bad (some do). This 1 lb will last a long time. You can also cut them in half and double your bully sticks.
Yummy crunchy chew
If you want something that you can just give your dog really quick to crunch on, these are perfect. Will work for beef pizzle ! Super crunchy and teeth cleaning yumminess. Nice treat for a quick crunch !
My boy loves these!
I initially purchased these because they were processed in the United States. Pricey, but worth getting a healthy product I could trust and they got excellent reviews. Well, I apparently hit the jackpot of pizzle sticks because he won’t touch any other brand. I tried two other brands from Chewy and I’m sure they’re good but my sweet boy lusts over these and only these. The others are sniffed at and left on the floor. Yes my dog is spoiled and he will get these Nature’s Logic Pizzle Sticks forever. A great product and highly recommended by a Coton de Tulear that expects the best!