Nature's Logic Canine Peanut Butter Spread Dog Treat, 12-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural peanut butter made with just three ingredients—peanuts, chia seeds and coconut oil.
- Chia seeds provide a great source of omega-3 fatty acids to help support healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Coconut oil helps encourage a healthy digestive system and immune system.
- The perfect spreadable reward for hollow bones, treats or snack-friendly toys.
- Proudly made in the USA for canine companions from all life stages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bark Bistro Company Buddy Budder Ruff Ruff Raw Peanut Butter Lickable Dog Treats, 16-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Bark Bistro Company Buddy Budder Superberry Snoot Peanut Butter Lickable Dog Treat, 17-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Bark Bistro Company Buddy Budder Awesome Apple Peanut Butter Lickable Dog Treat, 17-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Bark Bistro Company Buddy Budder Barking Banana Peanut Butter Lickable Dog Treat, 16-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Bark Bistro Company Buddy Budder Pumpkin & Cinnamon Peanut Butter Lickable Dog Treats, 16-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Bark Bistro Company Buddy Budder Bow-Wow Blueberry Probiotic & Prebiotic Peanut Butter Lickable Dog Treat, 17-oz jar$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Mount Ara Everyday Wellness Peanut Butter (Bundle of 2)Dog Treats, 8-oz$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Mount Ara Healthy Aging Peanut Butter with Ashwaghanda Dog Treats, 8-oz$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Chicken Recipe Puree Grain-Free Lickable Dog Treat, 0.5-oz, pack of 4$5.02Chewy Price$4.77Autoship Price
- Mount Ara Post Active Recovery Peanut Butter with Ashwaghanda & Glucosamine Dog Treats, 8-oz$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Bark Bistro Company Buddy Budder Cranberry Canine Hip & Joint Peanut Butter Lickable Dog Treat, 17-oz jar$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Chicken with Vegetable Puree Recipe Grain-Free Lickable Dog Treat, 0.5-oz, pack of 4$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peanuts, Chia Seeds, Coconut Oil.||Chicken, Tuna, Water...||Chicken, Water, Tuna...||Chicken, Tuna, Water...||Nonfat Dried Whole Milk, Dehydrated Cane Molasses, Dried Vanilla...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Grain-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
135 Customer Reviews
I didn’t realize there was a special peanut butter for dogs until I saw this. My dog likes it so that’s what matters. It must be stirred up each time it is used, however, because the oil separates and floats to the top within a matter of hours. It is also a much thinner consistency than the peanut butter in my pantry cabinet.
Great Peanut Butter!
My three corgis love this peanut butter. It only has three ingredients which is awesome. It's actually healthier than the peanut butter I use. I love freezing peanut butter on lick mats for them. It is a little runny to put in a kong which is why it's easier to put on a lick mat or else sticking the peanut butter in the fridge helps to make it more solid.
Peanut butter for dogs
Poppy refused to eat it so I cannot say anything else. I did not taste it.
My new rescue loves his kong stuffed eith this healthy peanut butter. And it is easier to spoon on.
Sweetie Loves This Peanut Butter!!
Sweetie absolutely loves Nature's Logic peanut butter!! I placed the jar into the refrigerator for a little while, and it made the peanut butter a perfect consistency; it was very easy for Sweetie to eat, too. Sweetie would definitely give this two paws up; for me it's two thumbs up. :-)
My G. Shepherd absolutely loves this. She knows what's coming when I show her the jar and she gives an excited bark followed by a little hop to show how much she looks forward to this treat..
His is great my GS loves it , it is great when frozen as well or on a lick mat for a good 30 minutes
My dogs like it
I have two German shepherds and I put this peanut butter on their IQ lick mats and they love it! It looks and smells disgusting especially after it sits in the jar but just stir it up during each use and it’s fine. Doesn’t help the smell though lol! Dogs love it and will buy again!
dogs love it
My dogs love peanut butter, although I only give them a little as a treat. I decided to buy this in spite of all the negative reviews about it being runny. Yes indeed it is runny but store it in your refrigerator and you won't have a problem. It's that simple!
Disappointed in this!
I am a longtime fan of Natures Logic dry dog food; it's the only brand I feed my dog. So I initially was thrilled to see that Nature's Logic also makes a peanut butter treat. Although it has quality ingredients, sadly it is a goopy, runny, mess of a product, even when refrigerated. I bought it to use in the various Kong toys we have, but I cannot get them frozen quickly enough so that this peanut butter doesn't run all over the place and make a mess. Will stick with regular human natural peanut butter in the future!!