Nature's Logic Feline Chicken Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% real chicken listed as the first ingredient and contains over 90% animal protein for nutrition that closely resembles a cat’s primal diet.
- 100% grain-free and gluten-free formula that’s low in carbohydrate for felines with food sensitivities.
- Free from potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
- Contains whole foods such as apples, apricots, blueberries, kelp and carrots for nourishment that’s derived from nature.
- Formulated with naturally occurring taurine found in the organ and muscle meat, as well as the plasma for nose-to-tail well-being in every bite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Chicken with Pumpkin in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 4.94-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Flavorful Feast in Gravy with Real Tuna & Sardine Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Instinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Tuna Recipe Wet Cat Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$35.76Chewy Price$42.96List Price$33.97Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken Chuckles Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Tilapia Twosome Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna Too Cool Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$42.86Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Duck Double Dare Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Beef Blast Off Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve Love Connection Chicken & Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Free-Range Turkey Recipe Morsels in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$45.12Chewy Price$52.56List Price$42.86Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Turkey Totes Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Duck, Duck Broth, Poultry Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Sardines, Water Sufficient For Processing, Dried Egg Product...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Duck, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
118 Customer Reviews
senior cats with pancreatitis / onset of GI issues
I started feeding this to my two longhair 14 yr old littermates after they both had onset of pancreatitis, after being on primarily wet food diet with a low phos dry food option for their early-mid stage kidney disease. The diarrhea and increased vomiting led me to bring them both to the vet ER. Since they’ve been on wet food and freeze dry raw only. The low phos wet food I was feeding them wasn’t doing the trick and still having some diarrhea. I suspect some food allergy or sensitivity among environmental allergies. Not sure if a sensitivity to the various gums that are in most foods, so I decided to try to find an affordable wet food without gums and peas and this fit the bill and I’ve been feeding since. Chicken and Turkey formulas are good. The food is a bit dry unfortunately especially when cold it gets kind of hard. But I mix with a little water and a more moist food — Firstmate. I have to add a small amount of phosphorus binder but otherwise it’s a good fit.
High quality but cats won’t touch it
I decided to try to upgrade my cats wet food to something a bit higher quality and found this brand, I purchased the chicken and turkey styles but both of my cats simply wont eat it, sadly I’ll have to find some other high quality brand
Excellent, Top quality nutrition, mediocre palatability?
As far as nutrition and quality of ingredient goes, this brand is absolutely fantastic, the only improvement to be made is sourcing from pastured, organic chickens. A great balance of muscle and organ meat, naturally sourced vitamins and minerals, good fiber sources and omega-3 supplementation, the whole 9 yards. However, of my two cats, one will basically not touch it, the other will only reluctantly, despite both preferring chicken based foods. My bet is the herring oil as the variable, it has a strong flavor and smell and is not present in most foods. It’s inclusion is as a source of omega-3’s, which is generally preferred to salmon oil by cats and significantly more bioavailable and species appropriate compared to flaxseed or algae product present in most other foods as cheaper alternative sources. Honestly, this food is of such quality i would try it to see if your little one likes it, if they do great, you found the healthiest food on the site. If not, it makes a wonderful donation.
Cats are not a fan
I really liked the ingredients, but my two cats are not real fans. I have to sneak this one into the food rotation.
Not my cat's taste
I recently did some research for a change on my cat diet. This brand's cans have good percentage of protein and balanced minerals. BUT.......First time my cat dislike the food I bought! She eats all kinds of dry food, wet food, treats and even our food but not this one. She also tried to cover the can when I gave it to her and then she walked away... I bought the chicken and the duck flavors. They both seem to have a strong canned fish smell, even I can tell the difference from other brands. I assume that's why she doesn't like it.
The best canned food
This is the best canned cat food. Our little ones are happy and healthy. We've been using it since our now 2 year old cats were about 6 months old. Gum free, great ingredients, and a nice texture. We love it.
ehhhh not the best but not the worst
This food is very dry… my cats leave it behind in the dish where most food the clean their plates. It’s a food they would eat as a last resort lol
They lick their plates clean!
I was skeptical of the chicken feast because the reviews here on Chewy weren't as good for this one as for their Rabbit so I tried the rabbit one first which my kitties like. Just as I do with the Rabbit, I added a bunch of fresh, filtered spring water until it was the consistency that they like for wet food. They LOVE the chicken even more than the rabbit! They lick their plates clean of the Chicken Feast. I'm especially pleased that they like the Chicken Feast because it contains chicken heart which is naturally high in taurine. (Hint: In order to transition them to a new food I top the food with a few treats.)
Jimmy Loves Nature’s Logic
Jimmy was adopted as a 4 month old kitten. We started him on Blue Buffalo, but then we learned how everything changed with them and well they are no longer the healthy, premium pet food they once were. That’s when we switched to Nature’s Logic. During the phasing out days, while mixing Blue and Logic, Jimmy would sit and wait until I added Logic before he’d dig in. He had no issues switching. He loves Nature’s Logic, both canned and kibble. Thank you for making a synthetic free option that’s affordable!
Not one of my cats liked this one
My cats LOVE chicken, but for some odd reason, they don't care for this brand at all. It looks and smells just fine to me, but they don't like it. They came running for their meal and took one bite and walked away and it just sat there all day. Sorry Logic, but this one is a dud in my household.