Nature's Logic Femur Knuckle End Bone is made from only all-natural, Midwest beef sources and cattle-graded USDA Prime. These delicious treats are great for carnivore-appropriate recreational chewing and for promoting good dental hygiene. Plus, they’re made in the USA without the use of potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
- Great dog treat for recreational chewing since it’s long-lasting, natural and delicious.
- Promotes good dental health and hygiene, plus it’s a great choice for aggressive chewers.
- Single-ingredient, high-protein treat sourced from USDA prime cattle.
- 100% natural with no potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
- Proudly made in the USA from Midwest beef sources.
Not for human consumption. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Nature's Logic