Nature's Logic Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Brilliant gold oil provides an unmatched level of long chain omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids.
- Derived from 100% U.S.-sourced, wild-caught Alaskan salmon–one of nature’s most bio-available sources of omega-3.
- Including fish oil in your pet’s diet can help reduce inflammatory responses of the joints, kidneys and heart.
- All-natural formula also helpful in relieving itching and scratching, improving overall skin condition, and leaving her coat shiny and smooth.
- Does not contain potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealIceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Sardine & Anchovy Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 17-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealIceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.75-oz bottle$14.00Chewy Price$13.30Autoship Price
- DealUltraCruz Pure Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.28Chewy Price$10.88List Price$9.77Autoship Price
- DealWholistic Pet Organics Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Supplement, 16-oz$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealAlaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$14.08Chewy Price$13.38Autoship Price
- DealVets Preferred Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$15.96Chewy Price$28.95List Price$15.16Autoship Price
- DealVital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- DealParamount Pet Health Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16oz$26.97Chewy Price$31.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealKodiak Naturals Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 18-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealFinest for Pets Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$17.45Chewy Price$26.95List Price$16.58Autoship Price
- DealPet MD Gut Support & Joint Health Bone Broth Powder Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealRogue Pet Science Origins 5 in 1 Multi-Plex Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 5-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$55.00List Price$52.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols).||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min)...||Contains the exact amount of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids||100% Premium Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Heart Care...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Salmon||Salmon||Salmon|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Taste of product
Product is fine. One cat liked the taste and one cat didn't.... that's cats for you.
Most def recommend
My pup loves the flavor! It is definitely helping with his itchy skin, and super easy to use! Highly recommend this product!
Didn't Strike Pay Dirt With This
Ordered this especially for one of my cat's that was experiencing a temporary skin condition that was driving him wild. I knew salmon oil would promote healing and I particularly liked Nature's Logic because it contains added tocopherols from Vitamin E to keep it from becoming rancid. Was under the impression it would stimulate a cat's appetite for whatever foods, both new and already accepted, were fed. Wrong, with my cat; it deters him from eating anything, even if added in a miniscule amount, and my other rascals react the same way. The vet said, with regard to this, that cats will totally reject it or wholly accept it.
Brought for my dog, who had dry skin, after 3 days of adding this to he meal, Dry skin is gone and her coat is soft and shinny. Can see the difference, all natural ingredients make it an easy choice by a top notice company
Easy to use pump. My Shih Tzu loves the taste and notice a great improvement regarding skin and softness.
I absolutely recommend
I absolutely love this product! After only a couple of days I noticed all of my dogs coats getting a lot more shiny. I've been getting non stop compliments on my dogs coats. Another plus is that my dogs absolutely love it. I don't think I've ever seen them eat this fast until I started using this product! 10/10 recommend.
I definitely recommend Natures Logic Salmon Oil! Not only does my pup love it, but it also gives him Omega-3 fatty acids that he wouldn’t normally get, which makes his coat nice and soft!
Both the cats and the dogs really like this supplement. I am anxious to see how it impacts their shedding and coat condition. So far, they all love it!!! Chewy is the best place to buy animal products from. I will always choose Chewy!!! Great customer service!!!
It’s absolutely fantastic
I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for improvement to there dogs coat and skin, I have a chocolate lab and of course they tend to eat anything my dog will not use any other types of oil other than salmon. And this specific oil has helped his digestive system as well
My review is based on my cat not liking this. I added to her wet pouch treats she refused to eat it. Added to dry food she refused to eat. I know it should have a strong fishy smell but it isn't pleasant at all. I think that's why my cat doesn't like it. She'll eat salmon flavored stuff. Even freeze dried salmon. But not this oil.