Nature's Miracle Advanced Cat Stain & Odor Eliminator Foam, 17.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Advanced foam spray is made to remove the most severe cat smells from carpets and rugs.
- Uses a bio-enzymatic formula that permanently removes the mess instead of covering it up.
- Also great for other organic stains like mud, vomit, blood, grass stains and more.
- Helps discourage cats from re-soiling the same area by removing the smell.
- Pet and family-safe ingredients are safe for the home; excellent solution for multi-cat households.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OxiClean Large Area Carpet Dog, Cat & Small Pet Cleaner, 64-oz bottle$13.97Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine & Odor Destroyer, 1-gal$32.39Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.77Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover Spray Sunny Lemon, 32-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Ion Fusion Professional ION Formula Acai Pomegranete Cat Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula, 1-gal bottle$39.99Chewy Price
- Thornell Cat Odor-Off Soaker Spray, 16-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Platinum Cat Stain & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$16.49Chewy Price$17.49List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Set-In Cat Stain Remover, Orange Scent, 1-gal bottle$18.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Just For Cats Sunny Lemon Stain & Odor Remover, 128-oz$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Cat Litter Box Deodorizer, 32-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$14.49List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Cat Litter Deodorizer, 22-oz bottle$6.89Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||—||Purified Water, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Glycerin...||Water, Bio-Enzymatic Odor-Locking technology, Oxygen Boosters...|
|Cleaner Usage||Carpet||Carpet||Fabric, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry||Furniture/Upholstery, Litter Box, Clothing/Laundry||Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Hard Surface, Fabric|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover, Litter Box||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Pretty strong stuff
It gets the stain & odor out. The foam formula seems to work best.
One of my super senior cats has had some accidents (or attitude problems, still working on it), which resulted in her urinating on the floor. Nothing is worse than the smell of cat urine! So I added this to my monthly autoship, since it seemed like a top notch, covers all the basis, heavy duty odor eliminator. Not so much. Not only did it not remove the underlying urine smell, it also leaves a DISGUSTING chemical/fragrance that takes WAY TOO LONG to dissipate. I would NEVER recommend this. Product was used on carpet for the purpose of odor elimination. No stain was noticeable before or after, only the continued smell.
For lite stains and odor
I bought two of these, and they did not work. This product might be good for lite soiled areas, but doesn't work on a heavy soiled area. And it didn't eliminate the odor, when it was first sprayed on yes because its a strong chemical/perfumy fragrant that's strong, but after you're done cleaning it up all you got is a still stained area with urine and this products smell. Like I said, it isn't for heavy soiled areas, like I have in one area due to a sick kitty.
great odor block
Works great to remove the stain and odor from the area so I don't get a repeat of the problem. The only down side is I wish the foam would come out in different pattern instead of a stream maybe a fan type pattern
Strong perfumed scent, avoid if you have sensitivities
Three stars because it does do a decent job - I think. We used this to clean up mostly after a litter of foster kittens with coccidia, so I was more focused on poop than pee. They kept escaping their bathroom, and every time, one of the little stinkers would go right in and either poop on the carpet or scrape his butt on it. The room perpetually (and still) smells slightly of feces - we're going to have to tear out the carpet - but overlaying that, for WEEKS is the odor of this product. We don't use that room much, but pass by it every day. If I'd known it had such a strong scent of it's own, I would not have bought. If you have chemical sensitivities, beware.
I have several elderly cats and dogs that frequently have accidents. I have tried everything out there and nothing has ever done the job, until I tried Nature’s Miracle products. Finally, a product that delivers what it promises. Always keep the can of foam, and spray bottle in the house, really won’t ever be without them again. I would highly recommend both to anyone who has pets.
My Hubby really dislikes the smell of this product.. He says it smells bad and please do not use it anymore.. :-(
Works best cleaner
Elderly cat eliminates where he wants. This product removes the stain & odor! You can see the mess rrise in the foam as it cleans the carpet.
I LOVE THIS!!!
We rescue and re-home cats, and have nine of our own. Sometimes they like to scent things up a bit just to let the others know who is boss, so, I am forever steam cleaning and mopping. After we recently took in a pregnant mommy who had six kits, I was worried that I would never get the smell out of our spare bedroom once we homed the babies. This foam took the odor right out, leaving behind a light, pleasant, almost baby-powderish scent. It was amazing!
Chem smell, but works
Regular Shampooing doesn’t seem to help very much. I tried this and it works for me. It does have a chemical smell, but it’s better than the urine smell. I think a few air fresheners will help with that. I have an older cat who frequently urinates on the carpet. I don’t think it will ‘detour’ from happening again, but does very well with getting the odor out.