Nature's Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bacteria-based formula produces enzymes to help remove organic stains and odors.
- Targets severe dog messes including urine, diarrhea, vomit and blood.
- Works to discourage re-soiling by removing the odor of dog messes.
- Also works to freshen with a light, fresh scent.
- Ready to use spray bottle helps you get to work right away.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odor Remover Refill, 1.3-gallon bottle$27.45Chewy Price$32.49List Price$26.08Autoship Price
- Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. Professional Strength Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator, 32-oz spray$19.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Bissell Spot & Stain Professional Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 22-oz bottle$8.79Chewy Price$8.35Autoship Price
- OUT! PetCare Advanced Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle, 2 count$11.98Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- DealNature's Miracle Urine Destroyer Plus Enzymatic Formula Dog Stain Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- Bissell PRO Oxy Stain Destroyer Pet Pretreat Stain Remover Spray, 22-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Dual Action Hard Floor Stain & Odor Remover, 24-oz bottle$12.38Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.76Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Plus Oxiclean Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator, 32-oz$5.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- Carbona Oxy Powered Dog & Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 22-oz bottle$6.18Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Additive Laundry Boost, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- TriNova Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz spray bottle$17.97Chewy Price$17.07Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol...||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...||Water, C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols, Fragrance...||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...|
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
244 Customer Reviews
Effect stain eliminator, the top leaks.
Removed a pretty big yellow stain from my dog throwing up a treat that's been colored. Took a few hours for the stain to be removed from the liquid settling in, but overall great! The bottle design leaves less to be desired. Every time i've used it, the liquid dribbled from top to my hand.
Great stain & odor remover
This product worked wonderfully removing the old urine stains + the horrible odors coming from those stains all over our old couch. It was simple to use & cleaned the couch very well without a bunch of elbow grease required. It will last awhile too bc even tho we sprayed down the entire couch, we didn't even use half of it. It left behind a lovely clean scent & didn't damage the fabric or change the color at all. It has also worked great cleaning up accidents on the floor as well. Great product @ a great price. I definitely recommend it to any of my fellow pet lovers that happen to be in need of a product like this.
This product really works to remove pet odors. The enzyme's really do get down into the carpet and take the urine odors away permanently! I swear by it and have recommended it to any pet mama who has an issue with occasional incontinence.
Why change it?
I typically purchase the 'non-advanced' version of this, but decided to up my game since my new rescue dog has so many accidents. The smell is awful-- incredibly heavy and perfume-like, and it doesn't fade for a few days. I got this version a year ago and it wasn't as bad. No idea why they reformulated it. I'll go back to the 'regular' version. I don't think I can even finish the bottle.
Discoloring of carpet
I used this advanced formula and it seems to be strong and some kind of almost bleaching kind affect where it was discolored my carpet by mailing the spot much lighter. It’s not like where it was just dirty and it cleaned it up - it’s even lighter than the original color. I now have light spots on my carpet. Not very happy.
Extremely strong and terrible smelling
I wanted to like this, but the perfumed smell was worse than the urine. I used it on a small urine stain in my bedroom, and it has made my entire apartment reek for three days so far. I even went over the area with a carpet shampooed and plain water to rinse it. Still, I smell it the second I open the front door. Is there a product to get rid of the smell this one leaves?
It works! And is easy!
Easy to take care of pet mishaps, bad aim, etc. - cleans and deodorized - and really works!
The carton arrived very wet and the bottle is empty!
Works well but has a strong scent
I didn’t realize this must be a slightly different formula. It worked well to clean up the mess but it had a heavy scent that none of my previous bottles had. I didn’t like the scent and prefer the other varieties.
Smells so good
I was hesitant to buy this because of the price but went with it anyways and I was surprised that it smells so good. Like clean laundry (tide type of detergent) makes your home smell so clean. It seems to work very well with my dog too when it comes to cleaning out any markings he may have done. There is no trace left which is great. I recommend having a bottle handy. I have used it on my laminate floors, blankets and wood floors and no issues...wood floors do have a glaze on them so not sure what it would do to non glazed floors.