Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tough on bio-based cat stains.
- Removes bio-based cat odors.
- A multi-surface cleaner that can be used on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more.
- This cleaner is designed to be safe to use around cats.
- Features a light citrus scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Cat Enzymatic Severe Mess Stain & Odor Eliminator, 1-gal bottle$35.05Chewy Price$41.49List Price$33.30Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Urine Destroyer, 1-gal bottle$31.65Chewy Price$37.49List Price$30.07Autoship Price
- Wee Away X2 Ultra Concentrated Odor & Stain Remover for Cats & Kittens, 16-oz spray$12.14Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.53Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Urine Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$12.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.15Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Advanced Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.87Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Set-In Cat Stain Remover, Orange Scent, 1-gal bottle$18.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula, 1-gal bottle$39.99Chewy Price
- Thornell Cat Odor-Off Soaker Spray, 16-oz bottle$14.15Chewy Price$14.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Fabric, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover, Litter Box||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover, Litter Box|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
We have one cat that pukes hair and food regularly, pretty yucky stuff. After cleaning up we always spray with this. It always removes any remaining odor and never leaves a stain. We've used this product for several years and I intend to keep using it.
So glad to find chewy carries this product. used it for years, multi-cat household. Doesn't just cover up odors like many cleaners.
Trying this since nothing seems to work for the cat that has had litter box issues from the day I brought her home from the shelter at 9 weeks old, whereupon she immediately headed for the shower to poo. I have tried numerous tactics from solutions that supposedly deter cats to pheromone diffusers and various litter boxes including a pricey Litter Robot. Some products initially work and then Kitty Sapphire resumes urinating and pooing outside of the box. She has even pooed and urinated on my bed several times. If nothing else, this product has a pleasant non chemical scent that at least will cover the terrible scents the cat creates.
This continues to be 100% effective in removing cat stains & odors from carpet (& laundry, etc.) of all colors. It's my landlord's best friend! I also use the Hard Surface spray cleaner by Nature's Miracle for my hard floors.
My carpet is saved!
The previous owner of my home had 4 dogs and 4 cats, and they stunk the carpet up. We have 2 dogs and 4 cats, alongside whomever we foster, and they have stunk it up more. Among these fosters was an old dog who peed about every 5 minutes, and now coming home is scary because I have to re face the fact that my house STINKS. I ordered this stuff as my final attempt, I literally tried every DIY and cheap solution out there. The animal shelter I worked at used this brand and I knew it was at least somewhat effective but I was scared of the cost. I hit the room where our senior lady had the most accidents last night, and I come downstairs this morning, go to sniff the carpet, and the smell is almost completely gone! I was about to cry! The stink of 10ish dogs and god knows how many cats eliminated overnight. The spots that were heavy pee spots need a second go but even they smell way better. Don't waste your time and emotional energy (and money) on vinegar or cheap diys, I would give this stuff a shot. I spent more money on cheap things that didn't work than I spent on this thing that was more effective in a single run than anything else! I feel foolish!
Expensive & Doesn’t remove odor, just masks it.
This cleaner does NOT remove the odor of cat urine, only masks it by making it smell like citrus for a week or two. Then the cat urine smell comes back, only worse than it was before, once the citrus smell wears off. I have used the cleaner on the same urine spots multiple times and multiple uses does not remove the urine smell over time. I also COMPLETELY SATURATED the urine spots by purchasing several gallons of this stuff and really letting it soak into the stains. It did nothing. I’ve had far better success with cheaper cleaners, and no citrus perfume left over after the cleaning is done. Unimpressed and disappointed. This is a very expensive cleaner, and it is absolute garbage. I do not recommend it. There was a lot of hype, but I’m beginning to wonder if the positive reviews are paid to give good reviews… there’s no way people had success with this product… not unless they posted their Review on day one, when the carpet was smelling like citrus perfume.
STAIN BE GONE
Like the large size to fill my smaller spray bottles. also use for laundry stains. Just don't like the strong smell-it does dissipate when water is used after.
We have a new 13-week-old puppy ... who is still learning the ropes .. Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor WORKS AWESOME ...Best ever ..
I’ve used this product for years and it does the job it’s supposed to. I have to agree with others though that they have made a change that affects the smell. It really has an unpleasant smell now in my opinion. I will still use it since it works and it still smells better than the urine but I wish they had kept the original scent.
So far the best product to really fight the cat urine odors. It has strong smell, but it definitely will kill the urine awful smell.