Nature's Miracle Cat Litter Box Scrubbing Wipes, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The quilted wipes help clean and deodorize your cat’s litter box.
- Designed with an extra-thick material and scrubbing dots to help lift caked-on debris.
- Offers plant-derived odor control to promote a clean, hygienic home.
- Will not aggravate your feline friend.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNature's Miracle Enzymatic Formula Cat Litter Box Cleaner, 17.5-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Frisco Litter Box Cleaning Wipes, 40 count$9.73Chewy Price$9.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Litter Box Odor Destroyer Spray, 24-oz spray$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- TriNova Natural Cat Litter Box Deodorizer, 16-oz bottle$12.97Chewy Price$12.32Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Soothing Lavender Litter Box Deodorizing Gel Beads, 12-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$6.47List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Litter Box Odor Remover Spray, 24-oz bottle$6.89Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Cat Space Cat Litter Box Cleaner, 17-oz bottle$8.00Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Prestige Pet Magic Natural Litter Box Odor Eliminator, 3 count$11.99Chewy Price$37.95List Price
- PL360 Odor Neutralizing Cat Litter Deodorizer, 16-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Scent Away Cat Litter Box Deodorizer, 1 count$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Thornell Cat Odor-Off Fresh Scent Soaker Spray, 16-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Surface Cleansers, Odor Neutralizer, Preservatives.||Water, C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols, Fragrance...||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...||Water, Alcohols, C9-11...|
|Cleaner Usage||Litter Box||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric||Carpet||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
These wipes are amazing! I used them for the first time the other day and was thinking I would need at least four to do the job but they are so sturdy that I only needed two. They've got these amazing little dots on them that help to break messes free. I highly recommend them.
I decided to try these since I’ve moved and can’t clean my litter boxes the same way I used to. Ive only used them twice but I like them, they make scrubbing the box and scoop a breeze and seem to deodorize as well even tho they don’t really have a fragrance . I was however expecting them to be wetter like a disinfectant wipe and they aren’t but no complaints so far.
Great for scrubbing!
Yes, it states that it does not disinfect but the wipes were completely dry when I went to use them. Are they suppose to be dry? It cleaned the litter box with ease on scrubbing side of the wipe. Thank you...
Okay, but not necessary
Purchased these because I really like this brand and often have cleaning wipes near my cat’s litter box to use. I’ve usually really liked the scents of this brands products, but I must say these wipes don’t have much of a scent- can barely smell anything. They’re also not very wet. I will say they’re way more textured than regular cleaning wipes, if you need more scrubbing power. I probably won’t buy these again because I’ll just go back to using regular cleaning wipes, which never gave me issues before.
These are very useful
I have been using these wipes to clean the soiled areas in Misha’s litter box every day since I bought them. Misha likes her litter box very clean, so I am her appointed slave. The wipes do a fine job of removing the urine odor between litter changes. I am a happy user.
These come in handy
I don't need to use these often but when I do they are handy to have. I'm happy to find something safe to use on the litter box.
Do not recommend
I really did not like this product. I decided to try these wipes over the Chewy brand ones because they were cheaper but they were not nearly as good. I had to use twice as many wipes to get the litter box clean and it's still not as clean as I want it. Would not recommend.
best wipes for quick cleans
I usually do full cleans of the litter box when i change out the litter, but these are the best for getting messes in between and getting clumps off the litter box beforehand, and for cleaning the scoop. I love that they don't smell too strong, they're animal-safe, and that they're textured for getting stuck-on gunk.
Easy litter box cleaning
These are a little expensive, but since I really don’t have access to a place to wash my big girl’s box these are very good
I use these wipes with the arm and hammer sifting box and I haven’t had to use a scooper in months. It’s so much easier and cleaner too.