Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odor Remover
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spot remover begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- Lightly scented dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- Enzymatic formula continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- Specially formulated for dog messes.
- Safe for use around pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Carbona Oxy Powered Dog & Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 22-oz bottle$6.18Chewy Price
- Simple Green Bio Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$8.02Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealSimple Solution Extreme Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- OUT! PetCare Advanced Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle, 2 count$15.59Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Bissell Spot & Stain Professional Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 22-oz bottle$7.71Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.32Autoship Price
- Urine Off Dog & Puppy Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 16.9-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price
- Bissell Stomp 'N Go Pet Stain Lifting Pads, 20 count$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Enzymatic Urine Destroyer, 1-gal bottle$33.48Chewy Price$37.49List Price$31.81Autoship Price
- Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. Professional Strength Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator, 32-oz spray$19.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Pet Stain & Odor Remover with Pro-Bacteria & Enzyme Formula, 32-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Foam Aerosol Spray, 17.5-oz bottle$9.75Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.26Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odor Remover Refill, 1.3-gallon bottle$27.45Chewy Price$32.49List Price$26.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols, Fragrance...||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...||Water, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Modified Polymer...||N/A||Purified Water, Cosmetic-Grade Peroxide, Plant-Derived Surfactant...|
|Cleaner Usage||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Clothing/Laundry, Hardwood Floor|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
For a New Puppy
This stuff works so far for us. We have a new puppy and she has had a lot of accidents on our area rug and there is no urine smell when using this. So far so good. Very happy with the effectiveness. I don't know if it is a stain remover, because our rug is dark and you wouldn't see a stain, but it definitely works to remove the smell.
Best deodorizer ever
This enzyme spray is a must-have, especially in a multi-pet household. Non toxic and it really works.
One of the better products we've tried ...
A stand-out of this item is its scent ... while others will often impart odors as strong as the biohazardous waste they aim to clean up, this product seems to give a fresh, pleasant smell to carpets without lingering or appearing to mask whatever stench it has acted upon. It also does a decent job with stain removal, though not remarkably so. Our best results have been achieved through application of this as a pre-treatment ahead of use of a home carpet cleaning machine. I consider it a good addition to the pet-cleaning arsenal and am a repeat purchaser.
Seems to do the job!
We took in a foster that loved to pee on the carpet.... wasn't too thrilled about especially due to having other dogs. I was worried my carpet would become the potty spot after she went. However I used this and it had a pleasant smell, no stains or urine smell was left on the carpet! Also no other dog issues in that spot!
Super strong odor
I've used this in the past, having a quart that lasted for awhile. I ordered this replacement when I ran out. I was surprised that it now has a very strong odor. Not a terrible odor, but might not have purchased it if I wasn't ordering blind online. I'm not sure if its to mask the odor of what you are trying to clean up, but I never had a problem with the old version. It seems to work fine, but I wish it wasn't so overpowering.
It Works well!
I use it on my beige rugs and it works great! I didn’t notice any unusual odor.
Puppy must have.
I wasn’t prepared when I unexpectedly adopted a puppy. Going through an unavoidable change to her diet - she had accidents all over my bedroom. My order from Chewy arrived with Natures Miracle and saved the day. For pee I simply saturate the wet area, let it seep, then stand on a significant amount of paper towels. Once I get the moisture out .. I lay more paper towels and put the weighty gallon jug on the towels and leave it there for hours. No stains. I also laid down old quilts (mattress pads) on my bedroom rugs so that helps, too. I close all bedroom doors so the puppy isn’t confused. It was challenging to correct as my puppy is deaf. All working out so well - I adore her, and I think she’s happy, too. Knock on wood - no accidents for almost a week:)
This stuff works well for cleaning up messes. I like the price of it too.
One of Nature's Miracle best for our "little stinkers". Since I foster dogs I do get pups learning to house train. This is an excellent product! Will be buying more and a bigger size!
Works every time
I have used this product a lot because I have a senior dog and this definitely works.