Nature's Miracle Jaw Dog Pooper Scooper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- The one-handed design and long handle make cleanup simple and painless.
- The spring-action handles and scooping jaw makes cleaning messes simple.
- Its nonstick surface makes cleanup quick and easy.
- Folds for convenient storage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dogit Jaws for Grass Dog Pooper Scooper$14.99Chewy Price
- Pooch Approved Products GoGo Stik E-Z Clean Pooper Scooper Set$34.99Chewy Price$53.21List Price
- Four Paws Sanitary Pooper Scooper, Rake$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Doggie Dooley Waste Terminator Tablets, 100 count$25.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Grand Fusion Clean Hands Dog Poop Scoop, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Swivel Bin & Rake Backyard Waste Pickup$19.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealFour Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Rake, Spade & Pan Set, Large$39.90Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealFrisco Spring Action Scooper, Medium$14.59Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle 2 in 1 Rake 'n Spade Dog Poop Scoop with Pan$24.44Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Doggie Dooley Septic Style Dog Waste Disposal System, Steel$49.99Chewy Price
- Hygena Scoop Claw Scooper & Dog Waste Bag Holders$24.15Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
534 Customer Reviews
Not for grass
This scooper's mechanism works fine, but the teeth pull my grass up by the roots. It's probably fine for use on hard surfaces, but I've gone back to my rake-style for use in grass.
This scooper worked great for 30 days then one of the fulcrums broke. Wasn't dropped or missused. Just one day it wouldn't close properly
I have 3 large dogs, the smallest is 57 lbs. This tool makes clean up easy. I carry a five gallon bucket and put a trash bag inside of it and can patrol my back yard every 3-4 days and make short work of the chore easily. The tool is a good length for my 6'2" frame and the handle is easy to squeeze. If the pile is in deep grass I just capture everything I can in the jaws and twist. It all comes up super easy. After the work is done, clean up is easy. I spray the open jaws with water and then the exterior. #ChewyTeamRated
Only lasted 2 months
It worked great at first but only two months after we received it both springs broke that keep the grabber closed. Too expensive for something that almost immediately breaks.
Only lasted 3 months
Both springs broke. Gets used in our yard a few times a week.
Works great on grass or pavement, good size, length.
I bought one of these about a year ago and just purchased a second for a different location. It’s sturdy the handle is long enough so that I don’t have to bend (I’m 6’). I’ve got two big poopers and the jumbo model gets it all on both the grass and concrete.
Does great job
If only I could just tell it to “clean up piles” and it would do it! That’s the only way it could be better. With 2 large dogs (Cane Corso and St. Bernard) the large scoop is certainly necessary.
Longer the better is what she said.
I'm 6ft 4" and need all the length I can get without breaking my back. With traditional scoopers averaging 24 to 26 inches this 32 inch scooper was a no-brainer. Still wish it was longer but I'll take it.
not worth the money
Unfortunately this product doesn’t work well at all. The teeth on the scoop and tiny and very jagged while the spring is very strong; it tends to cut poop in half. I spent more time trying to wipe the sides off onto the grass and re pick it up than actually picking up poop. Within a few piles there was already a layer of poop and grass stuck to the inside and is very difficult to clean off. I recently had knee surgery and hoped this would help my spring cleanup in my yard (I have one 90# dog) and it ended up hurting my back more than it was worth. It doesn’t pick up large piles well.