Nature's Miracle Just For Cats No More Spraying
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with essential oils!
- Safe for your home and your purring pal when used as directed.
- Helps to deter repetitive spraying behaviors.
- Can be used as an indoor potty-training device.
- Don’t spray directly on pets!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle No More Spraying Cat Stain & Odor Remover & Repellent, 1-gal bottle$34.21Chewy Price$40.49List Price$32.50Autoship Price
- Wee Away X2 Ultra Concentrated Odor & Stain Remover for Cats & Kittens, 16-oz spray$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Set-In Cat Stain Remover, Orange Scent, 1-gal bottle$18.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Thornell Cat Odor-Off Soaker Spray, 16-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Professional Strength Cat Urine & Odor Destroyer, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Urine Destroyer, 1-gal bottle$31.65Chewy Price$37.49List Price$30.07Autoship Price
- Messy Pet Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 27-oz bottle$11.95Chewy Price$14.11List Price
- Ion Fusion Professional ION Formula Acai Pomegranete Cat Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle & 32-oz refill$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Carpet, Hard Surface, Hardwood Floor, Fabric||Fabric, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric||Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Hard Surface, Fabric|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover, Litter Box||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...||Water, C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols, Fragrance...||Water, Bio-Enzymatic Odor-Locking technology, Oxygen Boosters...|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
158 Customer Reviews
Waste of money and useless
I have to keep my cats in the garage since some of them urinate outside the litter box. Was hopeful this product would discourage this behavior but it did nothing to stop it. As a matter of fact, I think they urinated more where I sprayed the product.
Odor remover works
This hasn't discouraged my cat from spraying, but it does take the smell out. Of all the things I've tried over the years, this works the best at removing the urine smell.
kept my cat from returning to spray again halleluiah!
Tried lots of products some cleaned and deodorized but this is the one that kept him from returning to spray again! Thank you! This literally saved my cat as the next move was to find him another home.
Loooove this product
It kept my cat from peeing around the household I would 10/10 recommend it. My cat has had stomach issues the last year and this directs her to the litter box instead of the floor around it.
This product helps discourage cats from spraying and eliminates the odor.
Not totally disappointed
Before my cat was neutered he had a habit of spraying in my room, on my dog's bed, and on our house plants. This product didn't seem to stop him from spraying. It did help get rid of the odors, though.
this really did work!
We took in a stray, and found a-lot of spots he sprayed on...One being my velveteen (dry clean) curtains. I wrung out the urine, rinsed 3 times in water then coated them with this spray, (put cardboard under to catch extra mist. Next day I rinsed and saturated them again with this spray. It worked ,he or my other 3 cats came near the area. I am on my 2nd bottle just being cautious in those many areas.
At least it smells good
Can't really say that this product actually repells cats or prevents them from spraying in the same spot again. It did help get out some old odors that Nature's Miracle's other product had left behind. And the bonus is it smells a lot better than that other product which is supposed to use enzymes to break down and destroy the urine. My cat has urinated and defecated on our living room area rug when we have an overnight guest. In anticipation of this nasty problem, I thoroughly cleaned the old spots again with this new product and then sprayed a mist over the carpet as a repellent. In the morning, there was a fresh pile of feces in the very spot. It's been a week since I cleaned it again with the product, and so far no urine yet. Maybe it only works with "Number 1," and not "Number 2." I decided to make my own concoction that smells similar, using water, a drop of dishwashing soap, and a couple of drops each of orange, cinnamon, and peppermint essential oils. I'll probably use this inexpensive potion, rather than fork over the money to buy this marginally effective product/ "air freshener" again.
waste of $$
Did not work. I tried 3x and still didn't help. I went back to using my lavender pine Sol. Sorry can't give a good review.
doesn’t work :(
Tried it for over a week it did not deter him from spraying at all I am very disappointed with this product…