Nature's Miracle Enzymatic Formula Cat Litter Box Cleaner, 17.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Destroys odors from urine and feces for less stress and less mess.
- Doesn’t require rinsing―wipe dry with a cloth after the foam has settled.
- Completely safe for use around your pet when administered as directed.
- Uses enzymes to fight stubborn odors on contact.
- Gives a necessary boost of cleanliness to your cat’s environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealNature's Miracle Cat Litter Box Scrubbing Wipes, 30 count$7.66Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.28Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Soothing Lavender Litter Box Deodorizing Gel Beads, 12-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$6.81List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Frisco Litter Box Cleaning Wipes, 40 count$9.73Chewy Price$9.24Autoship Price
- Purifyou All-Natural Litterbox & Home Pet Deodorizers, 12 count$10.04Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Litter Box Odor Destroyer Spray, 24-oz spray$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Cat Space Cat Litter Box Cleaner, 17-oz bottle$8.00Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PL360 Odor Neutralizing Cat Litter Deodorizer, 16-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Oxy Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 24-oz bottle$13.22Chewy Price$13.49List Price$12.56Autoship Price
- Scent Away Cat Litter Box Deodorizer, 1 count$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Stink Free Every Cat Litter Spray, 24-oz bottle$13.50Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Tough Stuff Cat Litter Additive & Odor Eliminator, 11-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Cat Litter Odor Control Deodorizer, 1-lb bottle$11.69Chewy Price$20.60List Price$11.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Litter Box||Carpet||Carpet||Litter Box||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Cleaner Type||Litter Box||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Deodorizer|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult|
|Top Ingredients||—||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||Water, Surface Cleansers, Odor Neutralizer, Preservatives.||Water, Glucoside, Potassium Hydroxide...|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
This stuff is awesome!
Tried it for the first time this weekend, and I was blown away with how easy, quick, convenient, and thorough this formula works! No more dragging out the hose and brush, especially in the winter when I have to uncover the faucet and connect the hose while freezing outside! The boxes come out cleaner and better looking, too, rather than having water spots and leftover crud because I missed a spot. Yes, it's more costly than using the hose and detergent, but it makes up for it by taking less time, less effort, and better clean! One can did four extra large litter boxes, and there's enough left over for at least two more.
This product is great. Cleans the litter box quickly. Downside is the scent is a bit strong. I use to use litter box wipes and it took much longer and more scrubbing. The wipes will now be used as a “touch up”. Definitely recommend this product.
This stuff rocks
Used this today, the foaming was super satisfying and smelled really pleasant and it cleaned EVERYTHING SO WELL!!!! I thought the pee stains would be permanent but they finally came right out!!! I have never had cleaner boxes for my cat babies and they went to use it right away!! Love this product, highly recommend!!
Where have you been all my life?
I used this to clean the litter box. It cleaned amazingly well. Just spray and let the foam do the work. I hosed it off instead of just wiping like the directions said. Love it!!!
Literally a Miracle
THIS IS THEE ONLY PRODUCT THAT GETS THE SMELL OF CAT PEE OUT!!!! I have tried product after product. This is the only one that works. God bless the person who invented this chemical because it works!! I spray the foam on the carpet, put on some rubber gloves, massage the foam to the roots, and let it dry. The next day the smell is gone and replaced by a happy smell!
Nature’s Miracle Litter Box Cleaner has a strong, acrid smell that lingers after application. I'm surprised my cats didn't abandon the box. Big fan of other products I've tried but not this.
Works Well But Strong Scent
I wasn't sure if my cats would like the litter box after I cleaned it with this but it didn't seem to bother them. The smell is not unpleasant but it is strong. The foam cleaning works well.
It works well
I live in an apartment, so washing the litter box is always a hassle since I don't have outdoor space. I also wanted to use a cleaner that would be effective but not so harsh or strong smelling that it would deter the cats from using their box. So when I saw this I was excited to try it out. First I have to say it's very easy to use. However it will get on the wall/floor around the box so be mindful where you spray it. I would also recommend spraying it in a well ventilated area. It cleaned well and left behind a pleasant fragrance that wasn't too strong. I will definitely be using this again, as it made a hated chore just a little less hateful.
So easy to use!
I love this litter box cleaner; it makes a nasty chore simpler and easier. It smells wonderful and cleans really well.
Cleans really well
I use this every other time I dump my litter box. You spray, let it sit and then wipe it up. It literally melts away stubborn spots. I even use it on my scooper. I’m not sure if it leaves some time of barrier but I find it easier to dump the next time after using this- everything just slides right out of the litter box. It also smells really good!