Nature's Miracle Supreme Odor Control Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soap-free and is safe to use with spot-on flea and tick products, contains no dyes or parabens, and is ideal for sensitive skin
- The 4 in 1 benefits of this shampoo and conditioner include neutralizing a wide variety of odors, soothing itchy skin, skin and coat cleansing, and rich conditioning
- Made in the USA and Safe to use with topical products
- As a natural Cocoa Surfactant Shampoo, it provides exceptional cleaning, enhanced hair softness, reduced static electricity, and long-term clean
- Great for soothing irritated, itchy, or rough skin and the Warm Honey Sage Scent will make bath time more enjoyable for you and your furry friend!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dog Whisperer No Rinse Waterless Lavender Spearmint Dog Shampoo, 7.1-oz bottle, case of 2$25.07Chewy Price$25.99List Price$23.82Autoship Price
- Paws & Pals Oatmeal, Sweet Basil & Turmeric Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Dog Wash Dry Dog Shampoo Spray, 5-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, Clean Scent, 1-gal bottle$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- TropiClean Lime & Coconut Deodorizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- dealPet Head Dirty Talk Deodorizing Shampoo$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Hypo Allergenic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioner, Almond Scent, 1-gal bottle$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- Frisco Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo with Aloe, Unscented, 1-Gal bottle$53.85Chewy Price$51.16Autoship Price
- Frisco Tea Tree & Aloe Soothing Dog Spray, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Tropical Fresh 2-in-1 Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 18-oz bottle$13.58Chewy Price$18.69List Price$12.90Autoship Price
- Frisco Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, Almond Scent, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$64.78Chewy Price$71.98List Price$61.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Plant-Derived Surfactants & Odor Control System, Rinsing and Conditioning Agents...||N/A||N/A||2% Colloidal Oatmeal, Purified Water, Fatty Acids Of Coconut Oil...||Water, Mild Surfactant Blend, Rinsing Agent...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||N/A||Shedding Control||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
252 Customer Reviews
It’s a miracle!
It’s a miracle to find any oatmeal shampoo that doesn’t smell like a floral arrangement. We have dogs that enjoy the outdoors and would hate me for life if I messed with their scent, so finding this shampoo was a great find for all of us!
This shampoo is very nice, light clean scent and lathers really well. It also felt like it rinsed off completely and easily.
Not that great
My dog deals with itching and decided to try this product figuring it was worth a try, but it's not that great. Sure gets the cleaning part done and lathers up to feel just enough. It just doesn't help with my pup's itching. And to be blunt the 'odor control' is a total lie. I felt it made the wet dog smell worse in comparison to other shampoos and conditioners I've tried. Even after she was dry, i had to spritz her a bit with some doggy cologne to give my nose some relief. I'll finish up the bottle but a friendly warning to others to try something else.
It was not stated in the description, but on the instructions you must avoid the dog’s eyes!! Really? Even baby shampoo is harmless if it get’s into the eyes of a person - why would you NOT do this for a puppy shampoo???
I had high hopes for this item. The first issue was that some spilled out in the package. Not much, not a big deal. We used it on our hound that gets a very stinky wet dog smell after her baths and it did not seem to help at all. She smells worse than before her bath honestly.
I love this shampoo. It lathers nicely, rinses well and smells great!
I love this shampoo! It lathered up nice didn’t need to use a lot. The smell was very pleasant not over barring.
Our pup has sensitive skin and this shampoo is great! It lathers nicely and leave him smelling nice and fresh but not too perfumey. I've used a number of other Nature's Miracle products and they never disappoint!
FANTASTIC ODOR CONTROL SHAMPOO
So my dogs are almost 10. I’ve noticed with age, they get a little more stinky in between baths than they used to. I realized it was time for a change since over the last year, they didn’t seem totally fresh immediately after their bath and the stinks were returning so quickly it’s almost like they didn’t have a bath that week. I just used Natures Miracle Supreme Odor Control and I’m so pleased. I’ve always done a quick suds and rinse then another suds with a little more gusto then done. Here’s the 2 things that impressed me. One, by the time I was done with their second suds, the usual horrendous wet dog smell was totally tolerable and normal as opposed to the stench that permeates the whole house. Two, once they were dry - they smelled fresh, almost odorless, maybe a faint scent of shampoo. It’s already far superior to the others I’ve tried. It’s only day 2 but they’re starting out clean - not “kinda clean” so it’s a win. This is the best odor control shampoo out there. So glad I found it!
yes yes yes!
at first when i bought this shampoo i didn’t have very high expectations cause if u know me i like to splurge on shampoos twice the price as this one to please myself and spoil my dogs but i was getting tired of spending so much money on something that didn’t last long so i looked into this shampoo and chose this one because of the great reviews. i have six dogs and they all get baths every three weeks or whenever necessary. when i received this shampoo i was a little iffy about it at first because it smelt super strong and two of my dogs have mildly to severe sensitive skin so lots of fragrance wouldn’t work well with them but when it came time to give them a bath i was pleasantly surprised to see no itching. the other shampoo we have been using gave one of them itchiness on the paws and i didn’t figure it out until i stopped using it. it smelt super nice and not strong at all after the bath and lathered super nicely. the smell lasted a while but not as much as i would want it to but still longer than any other shampoo i’ve used (about 5 days). do not think twice about buying this product!!